The National Party

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
I don't get Barrett wanting to continue as leader of a party in which he's not wanted. I haven't seen any evidence that a single member of the party is on his side so to speak.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I don't get Barrett wanting to continue as leader of a party in which he's not wanted. I haven't seen any evidence that a single member of the party is on his side so to speak.
We don't know anything about them is a problem too , somebody here would have to join and go to a few meetings to see what they are about , they are still going to do better than last time even with the trouble they have with Barrett and Reynolds

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
This is a very good point.

None of those still marching and acting under the NP flag support him.

But he has men with him at that protest the other day and can produce a decent video. He has almost 800 subscribers the last time I checked.

supposedly he has a member in the Boston area. I have came across an actual ve supporter in a telegram group and after the election when he will be less busy, I will ask him to join here.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom