Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Wolf

Reaction score
Its all their members on this forum do as well

439121683_18337883548116995_6077705158210266234_n.jpg
Oh change the fucking record, FFS!

Wolf

Reaction score
Anyone seen Primetime just there? The Yank students protesting about Palestine are mostly wearing ConVid gimp masks!!!!!!
I wonder what their pronouns are and how all that would go down in the muzzie world?:unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::cool::sick:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You can't even question anything the Jews claim or they're on you like a Pitbull

LBC presenter Natasha Devon issues apology over Israel 7 October massacre claims

Natasha Devon had attempted to correct a caller who raised the subject of alleged rapes and mutilations carried out by the Palestinian militant group.

During the call-in on 27 April, she told the caller: “There are conflicting stories about that. There are some academics saying that there is absolutely no evidence that any sexual assaults took place.”

Devon has now apologised for the comment and has said she will donate her fee for last Saturday's show to Jewish organisation Diaspora Alliance.

“I made the point that it is sometimes difficult to establish precise facts when reporting or discussing the situation in Israel and Gaza,” she wrote on X, formerly Twitter.

Devon admitted there was “credible evidence some of the hostages taken on October 7th were subject to horrific sexual violence.”

She added: “I want to state here unequivocally that I believe them and I don’t dispute their testimonies.”

Devon apologised “unreservedly” and said her comments had been down to “an error of research”.

She wrote: “I’m disappointed with myself for allowing this to happen. I will do better in the future.”

Devon said she would repeat her apology on air on Saturday.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom