Niall Boylan to run for Independent Ireland in European elections

Dark Horse

New
Reaction score
Broadcaster Niall Boylan has become the latest figure to announce their candidacy in June’s European Parliament elections, where he will seek one of the four Dublin seats being contested.

According to a notice on the website of the Dublin County Returning office, Mr Boylan will contest the election on behalf of the Independent Ireland party, founded by TDs Michael Fitzmaurice, Michael Collins and Richard O’Donoghue.

An official announcement is expected on Monday.

Mr Boylan, who is a critic of the Coalition’s immigration policy and most recently of the EU Migration Pact which the Government intends to opt in to, hosts a late night talkshow on Classic Hits FM.

Will be voting for this fella, love his radio show and now we can put him into Europe!

he was the only person in media to call out the misinformation of the YES side of the campaign and give a platform for the NO side in the failed referendum.
He would absolutely get my vote, Someone with a bit of common sense. I believe he’s capable of defining a woman.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
A few TDs are part of this grouping,

Cork TD Michael Collins is the party’s leader, with Limerick TD Richard O’Donoghue the party’s general secretary. Independent Roscommon TD Michael Fitzmaurice has also joined the party.

Could be the start of some real force in Irish politics, something to balance out the heaviness of the left in Irish politics?

As for Niall being an MEP, would certainly be interesting as he has a great charisma about him.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Would he not be better battling it out for a dail seat ......who gives one fuck who gets elected as MEP to be totally ignored in Europe........I might be forced to spoil as no candidate in Midlands North West advocates leaving the EU .....at present I would vote number 1 for Waters and no other preferences

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Would he not be better battling it out for a dail seat ......who gives one fuck who gets elected as MEP to be totally ignored in Europe........I might be forced to spoil as no candidate in Midlands North West advocates leaving the EU .....at present I would vote number 1 for Waters and no other preferences
Kind of think being an MEP is just a ticket to the gravy train, fuck all power, influence but good pay and a pension.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
He has a thin skin. I remember someone calling his show and saying he was a burns victim. Not nice but there was no need for Boylan's meltdown that followed.

He'll have to toughen up if he's going to enter politics.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Sean Kelly, The FG MEP/GAA fella recently let the cat out of the bag that the Dail no longer has any power, listen to the audio clip in this link https://www.radiokerry.ie/news/sean...n-he-could-be-offered-ministerial-role-360156

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
No harm in getting the experience of running, creating a team together, his name out there and good basis for other roles

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Exactly. This is the election that is happening now.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I listened, the lug says he wants to be in the important place, europe, not the charade, the Dail

Popular Threads

Top Bottom