Our Utube Channel.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
So we are going with SarfieldsVirtualPub.

I have set up on utube , telegram and Facebook. Is that enough.

The thing is, it is as easy to post on say 5 platforms as one.

We will be taking this slowly and steadily.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Who is active on the Irish side, are they a member here?

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
I basically agree with you there.

And we also live in Ireland in a Communist state with countless state mandated regulations which would be characteristic of such a state. For example a huge range of jobs and voluntary activities in Ireland can not be done without the explicit permission of the Irish Security apparatus. These are Garda vetting applications, theoretically to protect people from paedophiles but there is no evidence at all they have any such effect, but they certainly get people used to asking permission from the state to do virtually anything. It is described here for example:
"...Garda vetting license after it emerged that nearly 600,000 applications were processed in 2023...[These are necessary for many jobs]...and must be completed by anyone who undertakes a role professional or voluntary.
From my personal experience [Councillor Ronan Moore] in the last few years alone I would have submitted Garda vetting applications in my capacity as a board member of a primary school, of a Family Resource centre, as Chair of the Comhairle Steering Committee, as a children's author giving library talks and as an under age sports coach."
(The Meath Herald, April 2024, p.29.)

valamhic

Reaction score
Would yiz like me to occasionally join in the chat?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Of course.
The plan would be to have as many contributing as possible.

The scenario at the moment is that you have many many chiefs with they being the boss. And they are all the same.

The only exception being the national party and that is because their now two top men, Reynolds and Keavney, cN not string two words together.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I have tons of videos and I need to upload them. But I am a little busy these days.

Ideally I would like to do a daily short video. We shall see.

valamhic

Reaction score
So we are going with SarfieldsVirtualPub.

I have set up on utube , telegram and Facebook. Is that enough.

The thing is, it is as easy to post on say 5 platforms as one.

We will be taking this slowly and steadily.
You tube are limiting me to 2 videos a day now. They want me to go premium but I am too mean.

valamhic

Reaction score
I have been invited to attend and speak at John Watters launch of his election campaign. Only being allowed speak for 8 minutes. In the Silver Eel near Strokestown. Don't think I
will bother, what do yiz think?

He is a bit late in the day coming to me for advice.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/nMGDnonsbVk?si=ay-kIlcqyfQcJCvW

I uploaded this a while back. It is very easy for me to make these. I started a fb group two months ago and there is 225 in it.

The SarsfieldsVirtualPub one that is a week old has 25. This will grow past the other. I am taking it slowly. I will be using the effort on X. Reddit isa waste a d I removed the app.

valamhic

Reaction score
In regard to a new channel. I recommend to keep introductions to a minimum, many videos take too long to get to the issue. When making a planning application, the first thing I write is "I recommend this application be refused".

Who speaks the least in a Clint Eastwood action movey?

Most viewers switch off before the end. Keepin it short is not easy, not easy but good.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
My video there on Collins is less than 3 minutes. Most videos should be less than 5 minutes.

If speaking just to your own audience the 10 or 15.

And in an interview or live chat of your group, then any length but less than an hour maybe

Skin the Goat

Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/nMGDnonsbVk?si=ay-kIlcqyfQcJCvW

I uploaded this a while back. It is very easy for me to make these. I started a fb group two months ago and there is 225 in it.

The SarsfieldsVirtualPub one that is a week old has 25. This will grow past the other. I am taking it slowly. I will be using the effort on X. Reddit isa waste a d I removed the app.

Very nice Declan.
Unfortunately, he was killed in 1922, not 1923. That extra year could have made a huge difference.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Very nice Declan.
Unfortunately, he was killed in 1922, not 1923. That extra year could have made a huge difference.
Correct. And I mention that someplace.

All my videos and some are more than 30 minutes like my one on Lexington Green and given without notes . And this one I am holding the phone.

I do not need notes and sometimes will get a date or such wrong.

My interviews from years back are unscripted also. I find them easy.

Very few can do as I can.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/6yHE06KWTH0?si=J4lX1HWyniIMGckR

very good. It just so happens I was out today and made two videos myself.
There s nothing to stop us n time getting maybe a dozen people producing content.

web will be getting better organized on twitter as well.

and I f course I put a t onto the Facebook group which now has 50 members

Popular Threads

Top Bottom