Reaction score
I will. Are all candidates selected.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I would guess the nationalist vote to be between 10 and 20% now.

valamhic

Reaction score
I would guess the nationalist vote to be between 10 and 20% now.
There is no real nationalist vote in southern Ireland. Nationalist means getting rid of the border immediately. I think there will be a huge increase in the anti government vote. The referendum
proved that. SF will be down 8% on last time. FG down 6%, FF down 2 %, greens will stay the same

valamhic

Reaction score
If Waters were allowed on the debate stage he would top the poll. So he will not be allowed on stage.
He will not top the poll, the electorate is not like that. The left still have a big following. In America close to 50% of voters will vote democrat, even those fleeing from democrat states.

England voted Brexit ans still they will elect Labour next time.

Watters might do a bit better than Gemma but it will be hard for him to scrape a seat in June.

In a general election, he might scrape a seat but I would bet he won't.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He will not be allowed on the stage because he would makefools of all the rest.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

View: https://t.me/OrlaredChan/9606

Hermann is supporting James Conway, who is charged with attacking a house.
Does @valamhic also support this man and his actions.

sure the first minister of NI and potentially the next Tiaoseach of the 26 belong to a party whose members did far worse than that. Engaging in a bit of direct action is a right of passage for political parties in Irish history. And unlike previously mentioned parties, in this incidence nobody innocent suffered.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Hermann is supporting James Conway, who is charged with attacking a house. Does Valamhic also support this man and his actions.
Val supports blacks in the Irish Freedom Party.

Peadar "The Planter" Tóibín was on Telly last night saying he's trying to run blacks and browns for Aontú in the elections but people are being racist toward them.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
sure the first minister of NI and potentially the next Tiaoseach of the 26 belong to a party whose members did far worse than that. Engaging in a bit of direct action is a right of passage for political parties in Irish history. And unlike previously mentioned parties, in this incidence nobody innocent suffered.
A Sinn Féin TD said he deplores the people of Newtown defending themselves against baton charges and pepper spray by the Guards.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
A Sinn Féin TD said he deplores the people of Newtown defending themselves against baton charges and pepper spray by the Guards.
Sinn Fein sit on the RUC/PSNI Policing Boards in the 6 counties. The RUC/PSNI are being used to send water cannons and riots squads to batter people in 26. The PSNI/RUC allows Orange Order to join. The recruitment for the Garda is handled people with DUP connections.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom