Biden's sister invites Meghan Markle to join Democrats because she would be a 'good President'

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Prince Harry ‘on his own’ if I win again, says Donald Trump​

Donald Trump has said Prince Harry will be “on his own” if he wins a second term this year as the former president criticised him for an “unforgivable” betrayal of Queen Elizabeth II.

Mr Trump said that Joe Biden’s administration had been “too gracious” to the Duke of Sussex since he moved to America in 2020.

Mr Trump told the Express: “I wouldn’t protect him. He betrayed the Queen. That’s unforgivable. He would be on his own if it was down to me.”

On Mr Biden’s approach to the Sussexes, he added: “I think they have been too gracious to him after what he has done.”

Prince Harry’s immigration status has become the subject of legal dispute by the Heritage Foundation a conservative think tank, which argues he cannot legally have entered the US because he admitted to taking illegal drugs in his memoir, Spare.

valamhic

Reaction score

Prince Harry ‘on his own’ if I win again, says Donald Trump​

Donald Trump has said Prince Harry will be “on his own” if he wins a second term this year as the former president criticised him for an “unforgivable” betrayal of Queen Elizabeth II.

Mr Trump said that Joe Biden’s administration had been “too gracious” to the Duke of Sussex since he moved to America in 2020.

Mr Trump told the Express: “I wouldn’t protect him. He betrayed the Queen. That’s unforgivable. He would be on his own if it was down to me.”

On Mr Biden’s approach to the Sussexes, he added: “I think they have been too gracious to him after what he has done.”

Prince Harry’s immigration status has become the subject of legal dispute by the Heritage Foundation a conservative think tank, which argues he cannot legally have entered the US because he admitted to taking illegal drugs in his memoir, Spare.

Good post, However Trump's accession to the White House is not assured. These woke bitches have a
habit of getting lucky.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Lady Windsor's husband Tom shot himself in the face

Is that why Willy legged it or is it because his missus is near dead?

willow

Reaction score
Lady Windsor's husband Tom shot himself in the face

Is that why Willy legged it or is it because his missus is near dead?

This is getting rather intriguing. Do ye think 'Kate's' circuits shorted - and the replacement is taking longer than expected?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Meghan says she suffered 'hateful' and 'cruel' abuse while she was pregnant

The Duchess of Sussex has revealed she received "hateful" abuse on social media while she was pregnant with both of her children, saying it was "cruel".

Appearing on a panel at the SXSW Conference in Texas to mark International Women's Day, Meghan was asked how she dealt with "endless toxicity" online.

The duchess said "for my wellbeing" she "keeps distance" from social media now, but added that she suffered "the bulk of the bullying and abuse I was experiencing" while she was pregnant with both Archie and Lilibet.

With Prince Harry sitting in the front row of the conference, Meghan said: "You just think about that and you have to really wrap your head around why people would be so hateful.

"It's not catty, it's cruel. Why you would do that? And certainly when you're pregnant or as mums we know it's such a tender and sacred time."

She added: "You could succumb to it, or nearly succumb to how painful that is.

"Or maybe because I was pregnant that mammalian instinct just kicks in to do everything you can to protect your child and as a result protect yourself too."

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Meghan says she suffered 'hateful' and 'cruel' abuse while she was pregnant

The Duchess of Sussex has revealed she received "hateful" abuse on social media while she was pregnant with both of her children, saying it was "cruel".

Appearing on a panel at the SXSW Conference in Texas to mark International Women's Day, Meghan was asked how she dealt with "endless toxicity" online.

The duchess said "for my wellbeing" she "keeps distance" from social media now, but added that she suffered "the bulk of the bullying and abuse I was experiencing" while she was pregnant with both Archie and Lilibet.

With Prince Harry sitting in the front row of the conference, Meghan said: "You just think about that and you have to really wrap your head around why people would be so hateful.

"It's not catty, it's cruel. Why you would do that? And certainly when you're pregnant or as mums we know it's such a tender and sacred time."

She added: "You could succumb to it, or nearly succumb to how painful that is.

"Or maybe because I was pregnant that mammalian instinct just kicks in to do everything you can to protect your child and as a result protect yourself too."

Too stupid to work out that she can easily ignore it ~ ~ But of course, what would she Whinge about then.

She is actually a very boring person that managed to Hook James Hewitt's bastard son ~ ~ That is the only thing she has going for her.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

The 'Katespiracy' is officially getting out of control​

• Kensington Palace's attempt to quell speculation about Kate Middleton may have backfired spectacularly.

• Several photo agencies removed a newly-issued photo of Kate over concerns that it was doctored.

• The rife speculation about Kate has coalesced into what some are now calling the "Katespiracy."

af030840-df85-11ee-bdfe-10e2153accfc

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom