Biden's sister invites Meghan Markle to join Democrats because she would be a 'good President'

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
President Joe Biden's sister has invited Meghan Markle into the Democrat Party, saying she will 'of course' make a good candidate for the US Presidency.

Valerie Biden Owens has cited the need for more women to get involved with politics, and she feels Meghan would be "welcome" to join the party.

Can you imagine how this will go to her head?

Interestingly enough though, as William is about to take the throne in the UK, could Harry be the First Husband of the USA?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Easily, as the country sinks into collapse. Stupidity has become the norm.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
If his mother was not alive, he would be viewedas too old.
True, though I think he is a bit mad to be ruler, he may only rule for a few years and abdicate, or he may not take the position at all. I don't think the British will welcome his wife as queen so he may quit for her sake.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No. He was waited 75 years for it.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
No. He was waited 75 years for it.

He may just rule for a few years, he himself is fairly old. He could be dead next week.

I also think the Brits will hate Camela as Queen, so he may choose to quit after a few years for her.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Piss Pants is blaming Trump for attack on Pelosi

An interesting difference between the Soft and the Hard Left in the English speaking world is that the latter accept that Biden has grave neurological problems and the former go hysterical if you point that out. A friend of mine in England who is Iraqi caused huge dramas in her work place by pointing that Biden has gone gaga she thinks if she was "White" she would have gotten fired.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
An interesting difference between the Soft and the Hard Left in the English speaking world is that the latter accept that Biden has grave neurological problems and the former go hysterical if you point that out. A friend of mine in England who is Iraqi caused huge dramas in her work place by pointing that Biden has gone gaga she thinks if she was "White" she would have gotten fired.
Cognitive dissonance is a big thing with lefties.
The truth not so much!

S

Socrates O Pericles

Biden is very fluid and coherent. The hostility towards him is a backlash by poor far right people afraid of change. I hope Biden and Kamala smash the 2024 election. #bluewave.

• Haha
Reactions: jpc

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom