🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The jabbed telling the unjabbed to get jabbed is like sending "Wish you were here" postcards from the Titanic.

FnPoNScWIAMFYeT
That goes on fb in 14 days after my 30 day ban is served.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

CDC Boss: ‘It’s Time To Kill White People Who Refuse Vaccines’​

“So I have the solution. Every study published in the last five years, when you look at vaccine refusers…I’m not talking about…hesitance, most of them we can talk into coming to terms. But refusers. We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States…Guess who wants to get vaccinated the most? Immigrants.”

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I am Scared Too 😕
Seems that the WHO could declare another emergency and next time could see the imposition of semi-mandatory or mandatory jabs.
Last time there was Pish to share and discuss the issues, Gemma and John went all out to justly protect our security and freedoms, as did many others but overall the public support was/is lacking.
Now with the closure of discussion forums and increased censorship and punishments proclaimed by government - Looks like we're all on our own!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Nice thread. I posted 3 heart attack deaths on my Facebook. One a 21 year old belgian goalie who keeled over after saving a penalty, dead.

At least he saved it i suppose is the good news.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom