Degenerate Month signals the end of western civilization

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
1.png

Monday, May 29th was Memorial Day in the USA.

The last Monday of May honors and mourns members of the US armed forces who died serving the country.

There was virtually no mention of the day anywhere in the USA however companies all across the US have begun their warm-up to the month of degeneracy set to begin from June onwards.

There has always been a saying if America sneezes the world catches a cold. This has never been more true as the west is suffering from a serious flu as the collapse of the American civilization appears to be spreading to Western civilization.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I reckon if a heterosexual man went out adorned by dozens of plastic fannies he'd be promptly arrested!

Anyway, why would anyone want to? Women are beautiful. All normal people know this. So who would want to sexualise them in such an explicit, crass way in public?

And homosexuality is perfectly legal, so why do these people need a month to shout about it in such ways? Why can't they just live their lives?

That's how I see it anyway.
They're mostly mentally damaged people who need constant reassurance to validate their lives, that's why they need a 'queer month' and hundreds of taxpayer funded NGO's to give them the attention they crave on a daily basis.
I blame the parents.:)

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
They're mostly mentally damaged people who need constant reassurance to validate their lives, that's why they need a 'queer month' and hundreds of taxpayer funded NGO's to give them the attention they crave on a daily basis.
I blame the parents.:)

This is the thing- normal people do not feel a need to tell people their sexual interests especially when they first meet them.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This is the thing- normal people do not feel a need to tell people their sexual interests especially when they first meet them.
Or turn to physical violence if ya don't agree with the lifestyle they shove in people's faces.
But it seems to me that leftards only real language is violence.

M

Mad as Fish

I found this article on the resourceful site henrymakow.com which I dip into frequently. Well done Italy and their family pride month.

She strikes me as a resourceful and imaginative lass, and a damn site easier on the eye than the attention seeking hard cropped land whales or dildo encrusted pillocks that are such a feature of the Qwerty movement.

D

Deleted member 1

Even in the middle of a war for one's existence. Religion must be honoured.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
Hmm. Big difference between celebrating mass for divine intervention on the battlefield and celebrating anal annihilation.

So, you were misquoted?

"Even in the middle of a war for one's existence. Religion must be honoured."

D

Deleted member 1

So you were misquoted?

"Even in the middle of a war for one's existence. Religion must be honoured."
It was a tongue in cheek comment with regard to how the LGBTQ agenda along with Climate Change has been anointed as a religion.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
It was a tongue in cheek comment with regard to how the LGBTQ agenda along with Climate Change has been anointed as a religion.

So, what's your first lanuage? The one where you don't get to use random words totally out of context?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom