General Chat and feedback thread for off topic discussion.

Coal Gas and peat

The threats out of the scumbag are off the charts now :) who's going to knock fuck out me ..?......you...? You'd be in a tight spot if that faceoff ever came off

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
@Declan did you watch the US world cup matches? Is there much interest over there?
So far I have successful not watched a second aside from seeing a glimpse in a bar window while I drove by.

Little interest by actual Americans, other peicks are glued to it.

I saw where some Arabs were rioting in Europe so I hope they get to the final and are beaten by the red or maybe an own goal or something

So far I have successful not watched a second aside from seeing a glimpse in a bar window while I drove by.

Little interest by actual Americans, other peicks are glued to it.

I saw where some Arabs were rioting in Europe so I hope they get to the final and are beaten by the red or maybe an own goal or something
Aye we keep hearing how it's growing in popularity over there but I've yet to meet an American interested in it - and I chat with plenty of them through work. I understand about half the team weren't even born in the States.

Ye that was the Moroccans. It's how they thank their host country.

Ramsay Bolton

Lord of Winterfell Castellan of the Dreadfort
73mcrm.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
Aye we keep hearing how it's growing in popularity over there but I've yet to meet an American interested in it - and I chat with plenty of them through work. I understand about half the team weren't even born in the States.

Ye that was the Moroccans. It's how they thank their host country.
It appears that all host countries got the same treatment. Hopefully they are beaten by a euro country, preferably France on England in the final for maximum excitement.

I suppose France would be my choice as I don't want England to win.

Maybe in the semi

I must check who is playing today. I assume the final is Sunday week???

Ramsay Bolton

I want to meet DS, I wonder if he would meet up?

Nothing nasty, just general meat up, so I can show him who I really am, and then see what he has to say for himself?

What do you say DS, time and place, completely civil?

It appears that all host countries got the same treatment. Hopefully they are beaten by a euro country, preferably France on England in the final for maximum excitement.

I suppose France would be my choice as I don't want England to win.

Maybe in the semi

I must check who is playing today. I assume the final is Sunday week???
Matches are tomorrow and Saturday (quarter finals). England play France on Saturday which should be a cracker.

Final is Sunday week.

Are you into American sports? I lived there for a period but couldn't get into any of the sports. Don't like American football or basketball. Baseball bores me to tears. I stayed near Baltimore and that feckin team (Oriels?) seemed to play every evening!

Ramsay Bolton

The picture his mother showed me, from EIGHT YEARS AGO, had him almost as fat and far uglier than this lad, she had NO MORE RECENT PHOTO!!!!!!!!!
He posted on the isle I believe some months ago that he had patched it up with his mother, that is a good thing as arguments between families are not a good thing.

Hopefully, she can restore some sensibility to him.

valamhic

Staff member
They have me banned on my IP addresses. I can't read anything there. I get a tab to download. I'll not chance that. I could check from another I P address but don't have time.

It's absolutely incredible what's happening in towns across Ireland - far away from the homes of libtard engineers in South Dublin.

I said it before: the hotel owners sacrificing communities for profit should be marched through town centres and pelted with whatever residents can get their hands on

Last edited: