General Chat For All To Read.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
GR4RJDgacAAfs6r

valamhic

Reaction score
In addition, to @valamhic & @SeekTheFairLand (Scientologist?) We must remember just how addictive your Drug of choice is. Consider the 'Handwash' had to be turned into an unpalatable jelly for public buildings to stop the alkie's from nicking and swilling it.
Also meths and surgical spirit now need to be signed for in a pharmacy and the cost is maintained to be prohibitively high due to it's demand from rogue drinkers.

That's some mad drug to become addicted to or is it the drug which turns the addicted person mad??

The 96% alco. which i buy in Spain for €0.75 is €5.20 here 😜

For me it's use is Handwash and/or Vaporiser cleaning fluid but for Alkies it's a desirable Drug 🤓😁
What a load of horse manure. Imagine if anyone went out on the street and while waiting on a buss said that.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
Are you pissed tonight or just acting plain stupid?

ETA:- Excuse me, I forgot . . . . you're acting the ignoramus, so why comment?

ETA2:- https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-33983172
Looks to me like most good posters are gone. Dans stupid moderation caused it. There seems little point in trying to educate the remainder. Its gone to the stage were basic facts are denied like the Polish border, particularly by Dan.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Looks to me like most good posters are gone. Dans stupid moderation caused it. There seems little point in trying to educate the remainder. Its gone to the stage were basic facts are denied like the Polish border, particularly by Dan.

It looks like an escalation of the Irish Cold War (gettin' the cold shoulder) Comprising of many factors - Denial, Piousness, Self censorship, Political correctness:)LOL:), Getting the hump, Giving the hump, Bitter schillery, Curmudgeonry etc etc

Sure apparently even Kevin Sharkey's friends have stopped talking to him - A sign of the times??

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Certainly, i have rarely if ever seen such a turning of the tide as we have just seen with Kevin Sharkey.
He appeared on the verge of announcing this grand and great new party

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Last edited:

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
There will almost certainly be an Autumn Election.

The Shinners are still going around with their thumbs up one another's Arses ! !

No chance of any coordinated effort of the nationalist parties to get their act together before then. Another 5 years of FF and FG.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I predicted less than one percent the election before last and about 3 percent this election.

If the election were held tomorrow i could see 1 td.

i expect an election in 90 days on October 7 and I expect 8 nationalists elected with two being NP . Pat Quinlan and the young man Yan Mac Oireachtaigh

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Talking to my solicitor today and the subject of lasting powers of attorney came up. Apparently there has been a system in place which worked well for the last 40 odd years with only the donor and attorney involved, and a solicitor to help draw them up.

Now the state wants to step in by insisting that all forms are filled in online and that the each donor and attorney obtain a government ID number before they can register the PoA. To make things worse, the state will be the sole repository of these documents and it retains the power to look at the information and even allow others to view them, but it won't say who and under what circumstances. Apparently, there was a huge outcry in the legal world but not one word made it to the MSM.

I certainly won't be making one out.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Talking to my solicitor today and the subject of lasting powers of attorney came up. Apparently there has been a system in place which worked well for the last 40 odd years with only the donor and attorney involved, and a solicitor to help draw them up.

Now the state wants to step in by insisting that all forms are filled in online and that the each donor and attorney obtain a government ID number before they can register the PoA. To make things worse, the state will be the sole repository of these documents and it retains the power to look at the information and even allow others to view them, but it won't say who and under what circumstances. Apparently, there was a huge outcry in the legal world but not one word made it to the MSM.

I certainly won't be making one out.
Why's that such a big secret?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
This is a huge move and you'd expect a lot of debate on the subject
Very peculiar.
Exactly so. My solicitor said she took part in an online conference with over 600 others all decrying the move and urging the government to reconsider, but it changed nothing.

In fact, as I understand the situation it has since riled the solicitors even more by saying that they can help people fill in the forms online, but this makes the solicitors liable to various actions (which I didn't quite grasp) and so liable to be sued themselves if things go wrong.

With that level of uproar you'd have thought some media outlet might have taken note but nope. A quick search just brings up a soothing item from the Irish Times explaining what the changes are.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Exactly so. My solicitor said she took part in an online conference with over 600 others all decrying the move and urging the government to reconsider, but it changed nothing.

In fact, as I understand the situation it has since riled the solicitors even more by saying that they can help people fill in the forms online, but this makes the solicitors liable to various actions (which I didn't quite grasp) and so liable to be sued themselves if things go wrong.

With that level of uproar you'd have thought some media outlet might have taken note but nope. A quick search just brings up a soothing item from the Irish Times explaining what the changes are.
The Irish Media is a Poodle for these Scum Irish Governments.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom