Huge bank losses in the markets

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

Turmoil at Silicon Valley Bank triggers market panic: Four biggest US banks lose staggering $52 BILLION in valuation and Dow drops 540 points​

• S&P 500 bank index fell more than 6% on Thursday in sharpest drop in two years
  • Investors fled the financial industry following turmoil at SVB Financial Group
  • Markets dropped more broadly as well with the Dow losing 540 points

View: https://twitter.com/StockSenseFrank/status/1634017793711435776?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/SullyCNBC/status/1633892528226172928?s=20

they have to destroy this system to implement their agenda 2030 system, no bailout this time. at least in that sense. a total reset.

willow

Reaction score

Turmoil at Silicon Valley Bank triggers market panic: Four biggest US banks lose staggering $52 BILLION in valuation and Dow drops 540 points​

• S&P 500 bank index fell more than 6% on Thursday in sharpest drop in two years
  • Investors fled the financial industry following turmoil at SVB Financial Group
  • Markets dropped more broadly as well with the Dow losing 540 points

View: https://twitter.com/StockSenseFrank/status/1634017793711435776?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/SullyCNBC/status/1633892528226172928?s=20

they have to destroy this system to implement their agenda 2030 system, no bailout this time. at least in that sense. a total reset.

And no bailouts either. This time, Baby, they will bail in. Take your money and *poof* it's replaced with programmeable cbdc
The thinking is they will do this on a Friday....
If you can take your money out of the bank, quietly. There may still be enough time.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
And no bailouts either. This time, Baby, they will bail in. Take your money and *poof* it's replaced with programmeable cbdc
The thinking is they will do this on a Friday....
If you can take your money out of the bank, quietly. There may still be enough time.
maybe this time, with the loss of everything people will actually get mad?

willow

Reaction score
maybe this time, with the loss of everything people will actually get mad?
Doubt it in Ireland. The fluoride plus jabs plus decades of indoctrination have done their intended. But a small band of rebels still resists💝🍀. What we can achieve - who knows, but I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Could be time to run for the hills

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
M

Mad as Fish

He is still too busy spending billions of money the US does not have.

'Madness': Biden Requests Record $886 Billion Military Budget​

Since when has not actually having the money ever stopped politicians spending it on their pet fantasies?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Has anyone told piss pants the 18th biggest bank in America has went down :unsure:
I doubt it. But we do have supposed experts. I saw a headline that Powell will lower rates. Keep in mind that yesterday I saw a headline where he was to raise them bu 0.5 which would shake markets after raising just 0.25 last time.

If he lowered rates there would be total panic in my humble opinion.

Gold would rocket about $400 an ounce that day maybe.

Reactions: jpc

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Tonight, in three hours.

willow

Reaction score
How will our new arrivals cope when the moolah dries up? Hypothetical question. Lads, to be fair we have been told it was coming. And we may still be fine for a while if they extend and pretend a bit longer. Make good use of that time if we have it. At least we are facing spring not winter.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
They are covering all losses.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Markets open in 10 minutes

valamhic

Reaction score
They are covering all losses.
It seems to me that the problem here was a run on the bank. Example. Bank had deposits of 100 Billion.

Bank bought low interest Government bonds for 100 Billion. Depositors demanded their money out but bank could
not pay because their bonds would not mature for 6 years. Bank went under. But the bond assets are still there.

Its like me, I could be worth 6 million but I could not hand out 6 million this week.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom