#irelandisfull

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
giphy.gif

#irelandisfull

If you have Twitter then this is the hashtag to follow, some interesting posts on there, I will keep this thread updated with some of them, feel free to add your own and discuss!​

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The Irish Times is more concerned about an Illegal migrant, than they are about the poor woman that he sexually assaulted.
When I seen that video I could virtually hear the left screaming racist about the lads who clattered him.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The fearless Peadar Tóibín was on Woketalk earlier:

"All I'm saying is, 180,000 refugees are projected to arrive this year and if we're only building 30,000 houses its not sustainable."

Its the second coming of Daniel O'Connell I tells ya

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

"All I'm saying is, 180,000 refugees are projected to arrive this year and if we're only building 30,000 houses its not sustainable."

It is an important point though- what is Fine Gael's end game in all this?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

I reckon Peter got top marks in Maths at school, probably took higher Maths in his leaving cert!

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Miss, do you not think Peadar's walking on eggshells routine is rather feeble (to put it lightly)?

Given how distorting and dishonest the mainstream media can be, and just how a large a percentage of people take it seriously, I am not sure that feeble is the right word though I can understand well enough also why you would find his whole approach shall we say problematic.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom