Is Ukraine Staged

I

Irish Warrior

MSM cow manure lol, that actor has fecked off to his multi million dollar pad he supposedly has in Miami, nobody will get near him. Definitely a trend among the so called world 'leaders', usually gay or a trans, or a big supporter of the alphabet agenda... We live in interesting times. Not good times for sure.
They're all groomed for these positions, hand picked. There are phone conversations from the White House discussing who to get elected so it wouldn't surprise me if there was some election fraud going on.

S

Sandra

They're all groomed for these positions, hand picked. There are phone conversations from the White House discussing who to get elected so it wouldn't surprise me if there was some election fraud going on.
Oh there was election fraud, very obvious at the time, maybe too obvious tho? Like a big stage play. I stayed up most of the night to watch what i thought would be a wipeout, only to go to bed in shock. Now i think we were had, but its impossible to know at this point, too much water under the bridge. 2024 will be some year, i hear Flynn might be interested in running against Trump, and is happy to work with the Democrats!?? and if DeSantis goes up as well, i think Trump will struggle. Of course the Dominion machine owners will put their man in regardless.

I

Irish Warrior

He is not getting it all his own way.
He hasn't even started yet. He could have wiped Ukraine clean in a week.
He doesn't want to destroy Ukraine or even really want it.
He wants his demands met which were agreed already but Zelensky won't act on his words. He tried to play the wrong person, it could have been over last week if the agreements were met as agreed.
If Zelensky is in Kiev, he won't let civilians leave. Using them as shields basically while he plays hero for the Western media.

I

Irish Warrior

That is the history OK but what gives any country the right to invade another one except brute force. How does the Russian argument
differ from the traditional British argument with regard to Ireland? One of their reasons for invading Ireland was to keep Catholic France and
Spain out.
Hostile foreign enemy bases with nuclear capabilities on your border and military bio weapons experiments going on next door.
If what I'm hearing is to be believed, whatever they were working on was being designed to target certain genes. Slavic genes in particular. Which could be chucked across the Russian border from one of these bases and wipe out all of Russia. Look at Covid, it's looking like a test run to be honest.
I'd be mightily surprised if Putin didn't know anything about it. He had to invade to find the evidence. American government and the Ukrainians involved probably weren't going to give this stuff and information to Putin for shits and giggles.

S

Sandra

I wonder is it true?
I would say it is true, NATO have been encroaching on Russia behind the scenes, as well as America, and every other psycho criminal with their Great Reset plan. I well believe there were bio weapons being developed, and i bet these same weapons have been smuggled out to somewhere else for now. Putin could well be part of it and this is one big act, but then again maybe he saw the error of his ways? We wont be told the real reason all this warmongering is going on. Just like the wars that have gone before, the water will be muddied so much that even we wont know the plan. What i do know is that these predator class people want rid of us fast. So hang onto your hats folks.

S

Sandra

I wonder will Joe Duffy update us on the lad that went to Ukraine. Did he survive the weekend even.
He will be declared dead, killed by bad man Putin, and there will be a national day of mourning. Meanwhile there is talk of people giving up the holiday home for Ukrainians. Next it will be the roof above your head. Beware the census...

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
He will be declared dead, killed by bad man Putin, and there will be a national day of mourning. Meanwhile there is talk of people giving up the holiday home for Ukrainians. Next it will be the roof above your head. Beware the census...
And after saying we will never forget him, ask what the name of the Offaly murder victim was.

I

Irish Warrior

I wonder is it true?
The story went from Russian propaganda doesn't exist labs to China believe the Russian propaganda to American ambassador to Ukraine being concerned about Russians getting the contents of the non existent labs to World Health Organisation urges Ukraine to destroy all dangerous stuff in non existent labs to Brazil, China, Russia, India and others demanding America clarify what they were doing in the non existent labs to American government worried that Russia will be responsible for a biological weapons attack because of the stuff they made in the non existent labs in Ukraine.
What the actual fuck is that all about?
Simple way to clear it up is show what they were doing and shame the Russians for their lies and propaganda. Perfect opportunity to do so.
All evidence is pointing to it being true.

I

Irish Warrior

I got this from a friend living in Europe. He would be on the ball.

CIA Director Bill Burns (Previously U.S. Amb. to Russia) WARNED Ukraine admission into NATO would trigger Russia – So Biden told Zelenskyy to JUST GO FOR IT! (In February, Zelenskyy declared he wants NUKES too!)
https://ad
arapress.com/2022/03/01/cia-director-bill-burns-previously-u-s-amb-to-russia-warned-ukraine-admission-into-nato-would-trigger-russia-so-biden-told-zelenskyy-to-just-go-for-it-in-february-zelenskyy-declared-he-wants/

My comment: so he (Zelenskyy) resumed in earnest the bombing of the (Russian-speaking) breakaway republcs of the Donbass.
One week later, Putin finally took the bait.
Conclusion: the Neo-cons got their war, and the Democrats are now blaming Russia for the spectre of double-digit inflation threatening the US economy. The war is also a great distraction from the festering scandals about the Covid plandemia and the deadly "vaccines".
2008, Blair talking about he same thing. Looks like they found a willing stooge to do it for them in Zelensky.
1647298687170.png

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Brendon asks a very good question. Why is the communications system intact

Popular Threads

Top Bottom