Migrant Video Thread

D

Deleted member 1

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This is what the new hate speech laws are about as well. It will now be a criminal offence to notice these trends. In the UK it is now a criminal offence to post images of immigrant boats coming into Dover on social media. It can trigger a custodial sentence.
Governments across the west have been using social media companies to terrorise citizens since 2020 at least.

Their problem governments have with social media now is that people can see exactly what they're at.

It's why they want TikTok banned, they have no control over it unlike the absolute control they have over Twatter/Facebook etc.....

D

Deleted member 1

Governments across the west have been using social media companies to terrorise citizens since 2020 at least.

Their problem governments have with social media now is that people can see exactly what they're at.

It's why they want TikTok banned, they have no control over it unlike the absolute control they have over Twatter/Facebook etc.....
Exactly. Despite Musk's self promoted 'loosening' of restrictions on twatter, it has returned to form. He's no free speech Messiah, never was. The edge lord trope is just a sales gimmick.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Of course it is Aldo. Canada is cucked to the extreme. It is also part of the Common Wealth which means that it still takes orders from the Crown, despite outward appearances.
I think it is America that is giving the Orders these days, and has been for a long time = = Why else would the EU go East ? ? ! !

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
What kind of accent has that ungrateful bitch , sounds to me like English chav with a hint of scumbag :unsure: sort of shamima begum accent

D

Deleted member 1

Oh yes, banned about a couple of years ago. I think the tweet he made that led to the banning was a reply to someone (presumably a shitlib) saying that blax are more prone to crime, i.e. crime statistics are racist.
Banned for crime stats? 😄 Ok, it has improved then. Still think Musk is a gatekeeper though. Remember the post Ye got cancelled for.

1679847869177.png

Guy in the background was O'Bama's handler.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom