Migrant Video Thread

Idi O'Min

Reaction score

Fucking love this dude :cool: these fuckin vermin couldn't bring the heat or horsepower of this LEGEND

To be honest, this is bullshit.

For a start his microphone isn't working and it's all a load of bollox after that.

If the goon who made this video had half an ounce of sense he would not be ranting against random skangers on Moore Street but would be outside his local SF clinic giving them major grief,

Do you agree?

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
To be honest, this is bullshit.

For a start his microphone isn't working and it's all a load of bollox after that.

If the goon who made this video had half an ounce of sense he would not be ranting against random skangers on Moore Street but would be outside his local SF clinic giving them major grief,

Do you agree?

That has been tried and failed , I didn't vote for them in 2020 I voted aontu , I believe direct actions by citizens is now the only way to make Ireland less attractive to this kind of dirt who are here to walk all over us , they certainly won't be walking over me

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
That has been tried and failed , I didn't vote for them in 2020 I voted aontu , I believe direct actions by citizens is now the only way to make Ireland less attractive to this kind of dirt who are here to walk all over us , they certainly won't be walking over me
They will and they are. Get fucken real pal, and dont be falling for the shit you posted above.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
To be honest, this is bullshit. For a start his microphone isn't working and it's all a load of bollox after that. If the goon who made this video had half an ounce of sense he would not be ranting against random skangers on Moore Street but would be outside his local SF clinic giving them major grief, Do you agree?
How do you know he doesn't do that too?

I'm surprised at you Sham.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Sham is doing what he always did/said

The sound Irish are a minortity here now.

Deal with it.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Don't give up Sham lad. Even a minority can win out in the end (y)

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
What's the point in "giving grief" to a globalist politician? If you think scum like Sinn Fein actually care more about being elected than being globalists, I wouldn't agree with you.

The people need to change.. If you're interested in the electoral route. They need to become ethnically and racially conscious, and vote the far right into power (traitors can be dealt with afterwards).
That foul mouthed idiot in the above clip is a Godsend for the globohomos.

A spastic of epic proportions.

A scumbag.

Fuck him and any dope who applauds him.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
It doesn't particularly bother me if a man wants to let off some steam.

Why are you getting so upset about it? Is it because you is bleck?
It takes some douche-bag to make a Roma skanger look good.

Well done to the Irish idiot.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Also, I just saw a post by Gowl showing us all his exes -

e983b486-43cf-435d-9507-.jpg

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
I don't think it's really about the cead míle fáilte
I'll tell you what its all about.

I live in the real world, I meet people everyday. I'm a social animal - and I'm also a political animal, and a very shrewd one at that.

In the last few months I've been noticing that Irish people of all types are beginning to wake up to the massive scam that is going on now. Shrewd political animal that I am, I know which way to steer them, what to say, what not to say, who to point them to online etc - and its different for every person I meet - because I'm shrewd. I know the Irish psyche back to front and know what these people who are beginning to cop on need.

And its not mutant scumbags like the above asshole. He even managed to get in 'the ra' at the end there.

What a fucking thick prick.

The I.M.L.A. pisses on retards like the above fatskinnycunt.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Three bastards standing round an auld woman begging......what was their role ? Protection ? Intimidating ?
Wolfhound moved all that dirt on ......great public service :)

Popular Threads

Top Bottom