Yes, who is Izzy Kamikazi

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Yes, who is Izzy Kamikazi

prime-time-solidarit-time.jpg

This filthy animal is Izzy kamikaze

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I don't know who he is. Send me a PM with his identity.
that is a female LGB halfwit from roscommon who works with the migrants (ENAR.....immigrants council Ireland.....masi.....amnesty etc) there are so many of them all government funded

I don't actually know her real name

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Val asked him a question, but no answer yet. You Tube are not allowing further uploads, They did that before.

There was a second video on the responses, but they blocked it. What I am doing to begin to terrorise
Sinn Fein. The video was posted on Declan Kearney's facebook page.
Was your video posted on kearneys Facebook ?

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
that is a female LGB halfwit from roscommon who works with the migrants (ENAR.....immigrants council Ireland.....masi.....amnesty etc) there are so many of them all government funded

I don't actually know her real name
She also spilled fake blood over her face at a protest once letting on she was hit by one of our people.

Mentally deranged leftist statist corporatist freakoid.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
She also spilled fake blood over her face at a protest once letting on she was hit by one of our people.

Mentally deranged leftist statist corporatist freakoid.
She was the wan that said she was hit by a two by four?

I remember that. I wish I had the video.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
They would be too afraid to meet me.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Where does it stand on mental sanity.. It's an asylum for the mentally deranged. Led by the biggest Antifag wannabe nutcase on Irish political fora.. with Dáithí as his Gimp #1.
He has posted a (final)warning against me ......and he wants to fight you nov30th

Wonder what he's gonna do to me , probably be very bad because I'm such an evil cunt :unsure:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
@valamhic was mighty in the "migrants are taking over Ireland" video . ....best video yet .....when Sinn Fein are on his ass you know shits got real

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I want to make settlements which are very close to be actionable and winnable by them but just a little short about lefties and Sinn Fake in particular.

Try to force them to hire crappy lawyers to sue me. Oppose any case but not give too much away until they are up the steps.

Then beat them on law and cost them a mint. Get publicity too. If this migration continues, I might be in with a chance of winning a seat in the Dail where I could tear into them on camera
You would have to make a video announcing that you are running , it would be exciting like president Trump .......we could help with the campaign , would you call for a complete Shut down of migrants coming into Ireland like president Trump?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Of course, he would never set foot in Ireland (announced at least), why do you think he's in exile in a frozen wasteland? 🤔

I'd say that there's a long list of people who would like to have a "talk" with him in Ireland.. and I'm not talking about the 10 or 15 far-left retarded followers he has on his Facebook page.
I do not know if anyone is n Finland but I certainly know people that do.

But he s a bit of a spastic and I could not be bothered since I was home and learned the situation with TwentyTwoStone.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom