My solution to the drugs problem.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
That is very bad he must be in a total hoop , if he's been in a while the worst of the horrors could be over him

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
To the advocates of Prohibition, the next article is dedicated for You.
Of particular interest is this -

. . . . At the time, Justice Minister Helen McEntee said "children as young as seven are being targeted by gangs encouraging them to get involved in crimes such as drug dealing."

🧐Of course there appears to be a major flaw with the new project . . .

"MSIFs are centres where people can inject drugs, 🤑obtained elsewhere🤑, under the supervision of trained health professionals. The facilities exist in many countries and are proven to reduce drug-related overdose deaths and reduce the risks of disease transmission through shared needles.

free and clean

Reaction score
To the advocates of Prohibition, the next article is dedicated for You.
Of particular interest is this -

. . . . At the time, Justice Minister Helen McEntee said "children as young as seven are being targeted by gangs encouraging them to get involved in crimes such as drug dealing."

🧐Of course there appears to be a major flaw with the new project . . .

"MSIFs are centres where people can inject drugs, 🤑obtained elsewhere🤑, under the supervision of trained health professionals. The facilities exist in many countries and are proven to reduce drug-related overdose deaths and reduce the risks of disease transmission through shared needles.
Encouraging drug use. Great idea.

My sister lives in Edmonton, Alberta where drugs are legal and she's says it's a complete shitshow. The same with other Canadian cities.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Encouraging drug use. Great idea.
What you say above is a fact of life especially for profiteering dealer suppliers who flood the streets

and indeed for many users

Did you read what I highlighted in regard to "7 years of age"
Did you consider the contents of the article in regard to Dublin?
Did you consider cities where drug use/supplies has been stabilised?

My sister lives in Edmonton, Alberta where drugs are legal and she's says it's a complete shitshow. The same with other Canadian cities.

BTW I did not or do not recommend or endorse the decriminalised supply and use of hard drugs.
One has to question why in Edmonton & Canada that the supply of unregulated highly addictive hard drugs are allowed on such a scale? After all it may be decriminalised for users but it's still illegal to supply?
The authorities have fucked up by allowing the distribution and supply, whereas they are supposed to have their hands free to pursue major illegal suppliers by not wasting their efforts on users - Geddit!!??

Anyway, the project is evolving and soon enough the problems will be off the street and have less effect upon society in general, which is good.;)

"We are focused on expanding treatment capacity by funding more addiction treatment spaces and building 11 new recovery communities throughout the province," Baril said in an emailed statement Thursday. "We are providing services such as drug consumption sites and naloxone distribution alongside services such as the Virtual Opioid Dependency Program, which offers same-day access to life-saving medication for those suffering from the deadly disease of addiction.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Buddy your posts are too long. People aren't going to read them.

Its best if you condense them to something more manageable.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
We must be mindful, careful and drink sensibly when imbibing alcohol.
It's good that we have the freedom to choose from regular tested and standardised products, so we can be precise in choosing what's good for us.
Despite iIelands known experience/relationship with drink, we still have many people who find themselves in difficulty through addition.
Lucky for them there's a broad network of help and understanding which helps to cure and fix their problems.

But can you imagine what the streets would be like if there was no support for the alcoholic?
And what if Alcohol was made illegal in public and illegal to home brew - Where would you get a drink??😜

From a dealer/supplier of course . . .

At least 34 people have died after consuming toxic bootleg alcohol in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu, officials said.
The incident took place in Kallakuruchi district where several residents fell ill after consuming the liquor on Tuesday night.
At least 80 people are being treated in hospitals for illnesses such as excessive diarrhoea and officials say the death toll could rise further.
Two people have been arrested so far and a wider investigation is underway.
Authorities have also suspended a senior police official and ten members of the state's prohibition enforcement wing - which overseas the smuggling of illicit alcohol in the state - for negligence.
Dozens of people die in India each year after drinking bootleg alcohol from backstreet distilleries.
Bootleggers often add methanol - a highly toxic form of alcohol sometimes used as an anti-freeze - to their mixture to increase its strength.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Buddy your posts are too long. People aren't going to read them.

Its best if you condense them to something more manageable.

Too well thought out more like it. Ignoramus's can't be bothered to engage,

Can you, do you read the news papers?(I've seen your long winded Yahoo articles - Usually fairly decent, but do you read them??)
So here's something manageable from the OP above.

Have you a solution for that drugs problem?🤓

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The poor alcohol addicts cannot resist, despite the dangers. 😣😵
You, Sir, are using methods hitherto only used by an obese geriatric from Castlecomer and a woman whom Dan has banned for no reason.

Please don't use such gutter tactics in an argument.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
You, Sir, are using methods hitherto only used by an obese geriatric from Castlecomer and a woman whom Dan has banned for no reason.

Please don't use such gutter tactics in an argument.
Really Myles?? Just because I said . . .

Awful Stuff happens @Myles O'Reilly when the Illegal (alcohol) dealers supply a poisonous product.

The poor alcohol addicts cannot resist, despite the dangers.

In relation to . . .
At least 34 people have died after consuming toxic bootleg alcohol in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu, officials said.
The incident took place in Kallakuruchi district where several residents fell ill after consuming the liquor on Tuesday night.
At least 80 people are being treated in hospitals for illnesses such as excessive diarrhoea and officials say the death toll could rise further.

It's not my tactics, it's the world around us which I am trying to illustrate.

Sure even I get slandered and labeled erroneously directly on here - It's the nature of opponents arguing the cases. 😐

free and clean

Reaction score
What you say above is a fact of life especially for profiteering dealer suppliers who flood the streets

BTW I did not or do not recommend or endorse the decriminalised supply and use of hard drugs.
One has to question why in Edmonton & Canada that the supply of unregulated highly addictive hard drugs are allowed on such a scale? After all it may be decriminalised for users but it's still illegal to supply?
The authorities have fucked up by allowing the distribution and supply, whereas they are supposed to have their hands free to pursue major illegal suppliers by not wasting their efforts on users - Geddit!!??

Anyway, the project is evolving and soon enough the problems will be off the street and have less effect upon society in general, which is good.;)

"We are focused on expanding treatment capacity by funding more addiction treatment spaces and building 11 new recovery communities throughout the province," Baril said in an emailed statement Thursday. "We are providing services such as drug consumption sites and naloxone distribution alongside services such as the Virtual Opioid Dependency Program, which offers same-day access to life-saving medication for those suffering from the deadly disease of addiction.
Yeah I read the article. It's the usual bleeding heart, limp-wristed crap I've read a million times. We're supposed to feel great pity for these "users" who take drugs voluntarily - and who can stop whenever they want to. This is the problem. The issue isn't dealers. It's the users. They are the ones creating the demand for drugs. They are the ones directly responsible for gang warfare and bloodshed in places like Mexico - all because they're too selfish to stop taking drugs.

Stop infantilising these people. You're doing them no favours.

And what about the 7 year olds? That just tells you that Irish society is in the pits. Broken families, neutered courts that refuse to punish people for bad behaviour. How many 7 year olds are couriering drugs in South Korea and Japan?

free and clean

Reaction score

Yeah I read the article. It's the usual bleeding heart, limp-wristed crap I've read a million times. We're supposed to feel great pity for these "users" who take drugs voluntarily - and who can stop whenever they want to. This is the problem. The issue isn't dealers. It's the users. They are the ones creating the demand for drugs. They are the ones directly responsible for gang warfare and bloodshed in places like Mexico - all because they're too selfish to stop taking drugs.

Stop infantilising these people. You're doing them no favours.

And what about the 7 year olds? That just tells you that Irish society is in the pits. Broken families, neutered courts that refuse to punish people for bad behaviour. How many 7 year olds are couriering drugs in South Korea and Japan?

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
An interesting response from you, fair play, I must admit to agree with you to some extent (not in totality) because the bloodshed is mostly unnecessary and not what users expect or ask for? The users would prefer it to be nice quiet and trouble free, surely? Users directly responsible? - No.

top infantilising these people. You're doing them no favour.
The favour is intended for society, families & victims of addict crime. The help is intended to break the relationships which Junkies have with their dealers, then they may stand a better chance of actually stopping.
Apparently a number of the junkies just cannot stop - it's a question of 'will not' until they get the supports. Have a look if you want

Agreed, that's why Dublin's got around to trying a new approach because at the first video suggest . . - the hard line doesn't help much for anyone - 'cept the dealers.

Myself and yourself may hold a hard attitude to substance users and vice addicts whose habits negatively effect others and the town in general but society feels different and is ready to assist in recovery.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Drugs - Love 'em or Hate 'em, they're here to stay.

Some take a drink, some take a toke, others have a yoke occasionally at the weekends, others take meds.

Occasionally in moderation is how to do it right, and hence avoid addiction with all the pitfalls and negative consequences.

These two schniffing snorters can't get no satisfaction and try to gear down instead.

Business owner who shared video of man appearing to snort ‘drugs’ on city street calls for action​

“I understand these activities take place behind closed doors and up side streets... but seeing that in the middle of the city centre is shocking”

Drug usage in Belfast city centre streets captured by Chris Suitor.

Drug usage in Belfast city centre streets

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The IRA wasted a few vermin dealers in Dublin in the mid 90's as DAAD (direct action against drugs) but that was then deemed unacceptable

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
The IRA wasted a few vermin dealers in Dublin in the mid 90's as DAAD (direct action against drugs) but that was then deemed unacceptable
Some suggest that the distribution of drugs is Organised - There are stakeholders above the dealers, they would not want a cessation of 'drugs available' for various established reasons.

I heard mention of a group called RAAD being of an Irish Republican origin who would attempt to regulate the Dealers in their towns but again that's another form of 'Organising'

I thought that being in the North that the Nationalist communities were being sold dangerous toxic poison from unknown Loyalist origins trying to harm the Republicans and their children, so somethings had to be done . . .

Popular Threads

Top Bottom