My solution to the drugs problem.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
It's an addictive Drug, simple as that.

Can You Become Addicted To Alcohol From Drinking Hand Sanitizer?​

The short answer is: Yes. Drinking heavy amounts of alcohol on a regular basis carries a risk of alcohol dependence and addiction, no matter where the alcohol is found.

Drinking hand sanitizer poses a serious risk for addiction in part because store-bought varieties can be up to 120-proof. The higher the alcohol content, the greater the risk for dependence, addiction, and other dangers associated with heavy drinking.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I just started a 4 chamber/flavour disposable vape .....first time I ever tried one of these.....I did try the basic pen vape way back in 2015
First impressions are it's fairly strong

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
I just started a 4 chamber/flavour disposable vape .....first time I ever tried one of these.....I did try the basic pen vape way back in 2015
First impressions are it's fairly strong
What are the effects/benefits gained. how does it feel?

Coincidentally i took hardened resin from my bud grinder and blended it 2-1 with legal CBD polm.
Combined, in the smallest measure, it was very very effective and satisfying, had a great sleep for a change.
Must get more sometime :ROFLMAO:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
It's ok and will keep me from smoking any tobacco , I'm stunned the whole vape thing has exploded since my one try in 2015 ......I have heard even adults who never smoked have taken up vaping.......I find it hard to get my head around that ;)

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
What are the effects/benefits gained. how does it feel?

Coincidentally i took hardened resin from my bud grinder and blended it 2-1 with legal CBD polm.
Combined, in the smallest measure, it was very very effective and satisfying, had a great sleep for a change.
Must get more sometime :ROFLMAO:
Are you a " Good Advertisement " for drugs ? ! ;) ;) ;)

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Are you a " Good Advertisement " for drugs ? ! ;) ;) ;)
Nowadays? Sure enough, for a whole raft of reasons, but it took a lifetime to get there.

One is generally very content & happy in ones sobriety and relishes simple healthy things.

One gives thanks and praise to the Good Things and takes time to develop/nurture ones inner energies.

Take great care not to wipe out/destroy the self with chemicals/drugs.

Good fortune upon they who will do without while knowing that change is inevitable;)

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Here's more problem. . .

A man is due to appear in court after €990,000 worth of herbal cannabis was seized at Dublin Airport.
Almost 50kg worth of drugs were found yesterday concealed in vacuum-packed packages in the luggage of a passenger who had arrived off a flight from Thailand.

Funny thing is their was another bust at the airport last week again from Thailand 😄 which just adds on to the apparent new trend of playing 'Chicken' at Dublin Airport with the heaviest possible suitcases stuffed full from the US, Canada etc . . .

The solution for the internationales druggers is to get the gear into Ireland untouched and then it's out to pasture in fields of gold.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Glad to hear your decision to go weed free is helping your mental clarity and personality. Still worrisome that you count the days since your last hit from the bong. Such a powerful hold that even with a strong mental fortitude you measure your life from the last experience. Please consider using this service if you are in danger of falling off the wagon. We are here for you. This is a safe, non judgemental zone
I wasn't aware Buddy was a junkie. Perhaps Mong Flanagan being in the same part of the Country is his supplier?

Buddy we're here for you brother.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Am concerned for You & Yours @Myles O'Reilly , It's not too late to get all the help you need and don't feel ashamed, the Vice is Rife - Beer is just the start and many get sucked in . . .

😮 " There has been a significant rise in people presenting with addictions to cocaine or gambling, as well as cases of multiple addiction, according to a treatment centre in Dublin.

In its 2023 annual report, the Rutland Centre recorded "a dramatic surge" in the number of people seeking treatment for multiple addictions.

"62% of individuals now presenting with multiple addictions, a significant increase from 48% in 2022," the report said.

"Notably, there has been a sharp rise in poly-addiction cases, with 20% of individuals struggling with three or more substances or behaviours."

Popular Threads

Top Bottom