Oh Canada

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
That man had an Indian looking wife.

Is it possible the Indi killer was angry at a white man having an Indi wife and that's what initially triggered his anger?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

tldr

Reaction score
Nov. 29, 2023 – With Liberal polling numbers in free fall, it appears that Canadians increasingly want Justin Trudeau’s tenure as Liberal Party Leader and Prime Minister to end. Nearly three quarters (72%) of Canadians now think Trudeau should step down, up from 60% in September.

Growing Proportion Of Canadians Want Trudeau To Step Down - Ipsos

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Nov. 29, 2023 – With Liberal polling numbers in free fall, it appears that Canadians increasingly want Justin Trudeau’s tenure as Liberal Party Leader and Prime Minister to end. Nearly three quarters (72%) of Canadians now think Trudeau should step down, up from 60% in September.

Growing Proportion Of Canadians Want Trudeau To Step Down - Ipsos
It's incredible that Trudeau has lasted this Long.

I suggest that The Canadians, Execute him for Treason.

tldr

Reaction score
It's incredible that Trudeau has lasted this Long.

I suggest that The Canadians, Execute him for Treason.

Well, I don't know if I'd go that far but imagine being the prime minister of a genteel country and knowing that everyone hated you. Not quite the charismatic hypnotic leader he once was anymore.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Well, I don't know if I'd go that far but imagine being the prime minister of a genteel country and knowing that everyone hated you. Not quite the charismatic hypnotic leader he once was anymore.
Execute Him ~ ~ He is a Traitor to the Canadian People and To Canada ~ And I don't like him.

tldr

Reaction score
'Canada’s far-left government is now euthanizing a staggering average of 36 citizens every single day under the nation’s “assisted suicide” laws

As Slay News has reported, Canada has some of the most liberal euthanasia laws in the world.

In recent years, the government has been increasingly relaxing the laws that were originally meant to give terminally ill people an option for dying.

However, the expansion of the laws means people can now be euthanized for far less severe issues such as depression, homelessness, or mental illness.

The laws have even been expanded to include “mature minors” with a push to expand to infants.

A report has revealed that the average number of citizens being euthanized in Canada has soared in recent years.

According to Health Canada‘s recent report on government-assisted suicide, euthanasia made up 4.1 percent of deaths nationwide last year.

The figure is a significant increase from 3.3 percent in 2021.

The 2022 report on Medical Assistance in Dying (MAID) was released last October.

It revealed that euthanasia has claimed the lives of an estimated 45,000 Canadians since it was first legalized in 2016.

Some 1,018 Canadians were killed by government-assisted suicide in 2016.

By 2022, that figure had skyrocketed to an alarming 13,241.

This means an average of 36 people were euthanized per day in Canada last year.

It also means that there has been an average yearly growth rate of 31.1 percent since 2019.'

Canada Now Euthanizing Dozens of Citizens Every Day - Slay

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
'Canada’s far-left government is now euthanizing a staggering average of 36 citizens every single day under the nation’s “assisted suicide” laws

As Slay News has reported, Canada has some of the most liberal euthanasia laws in the world.

In recent years, the government has been increasingly relaxing the laws that were originally meant to give terminally ill people an option for dying.

However, the expansion of the laws means people can now be euthanized for far less severe issues such as depression, homelessness, or mental illness.

The laws have even been expanded to include “mature minors” with a push to expand to infants.

A report has revealed that the average number of citizens being euthanized in Canada has soared in recent years.

According to Health Canada‘s recent report on government-assisted suicide, euthanasia made up 4.1 percent of deaths nationwide last year.

The figure is a significant increase from 3.3 percent in 2021.

The 2022 report on Medical Assistance in Dying (MAID) was released last October.

It revealed that euthanasia has claimed the lives of an estimated 45,000 Canadians since it was first legalized in 2016.

Some 1,018 Canadians were killed by government-assisted suicide in 2016.

By 2022, that figure had skyrocketed to an alarming 13,241.

This means an average of 36 people were euthanized per day in Canada last year.

It also means that there has been an average yearly growth rate of 31.1 percent since 2019.'

Canada Now Euthanizing Dozens of Citizens Every Day - Slay
What else would you expect from Communists ? !

They Always Start Killing !

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom