Roderic O'Gorman elected as Leader of the Green Party.

SwordOfStZip

Staff member
New
Reaction score
I find it very hard to believe that someone can be into what I consider disgusting perversions and at the same time be into ecology. Roderic O'Gorman though it has to be said has made "homophobia" more acceptable in the South.

willows68

New
Reaction score
I find it very hard to believe that someone can be into what I consider disgusting perversions and at the same time be into ecology. Roderic O'Gorman though it has to be said has made "homophobia" more acceptable in the South.

The Greens these days have nothing to do with ecology. Under the auspices of the watermelon Greens in Germany one of the last untouched forests ( the Reinhardswald) of Europe is being flattened for birdkiller wheels. Ancient trees bulldozed for ideology.
If the Greens were truly pro environment, there would be reforestation projects everywhere. Trees sequester carbon and exhale pure oxygen - a miracle.
No, they are a cult of death and destruction. I detest them.
Great you're back, Miss, btw🥰

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The Greens these days have nothing to do with ecology. Under the auspices of the watermelon Greens in Germany one of the last untouched forests ( the Reinhardswald) of Europe is being flattened for birdkiller wheels. Ancient trees bulldozed for ideology.
If the Greens were truly pro environment, there would be reforestation projects everywhere. Trees sequester carbon and exhale pure oxygen - a miracle.
Greens are demented lying fantasist!
And evil to boot in the German flavours.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
At some point they did border on the useful, they did bring the environment to our notice and went a long way to ensure it was protected, but now they have lost the run of themselves and have become a political force simply for the sake of power. If they had developed some sort of political ethos or intellectual base to act as foundation for guiding the party then it would have been an immeasurable improvement, but no, all we have is studies and papers and professors of this that and the other being waved angrily under our noses to justify their current thing.

All this so called science is, of course, carefully selected to produce a narrative that suits big money which has climbed on board the band wagon, grasped the reins and must be wetting itself with laughter as it looks at the gullible fools it has recruited to do its bidding.

Last edited:

SwordOfStZip

Staff member
New
Reaction score
The Greens are a Death Cult = = Now they have elected a Leader suitable for a Death Cult !

It is interesting that increasingly these days people into Green and Ecological are tending to fall into either the side of that movement into Varg, the Unabomber, Savitri Devi, Penti Linkola and Charles Manson or into the opposite extreme of the Roderic O'Gormans of this world. If you look at "Prevent" the anti-extremism program of the UK State there main focus besides Islamist and ethno-nationalist stuff is radical ecology as something leading to political violence. During the 19 th and 20 th centuries the UK State faced political violence primarily from the Far Left and Irish Republicanism but they do not really seem to be much on "Prevent"'s radar.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
At some point they did border on the useful, they did bring the environment to our notice and went a long way to ensure it was protected, but now they have lost the run of themselves and have become a political force simply for the sake of power. If they had developed some sort of political ethos or intellectual base to act as foundation for guiding the party then it would have been an immeasurable improvement, but no, all we have is the waving of studies and papers and professors of this that an the other being waved angrily under our noses to justify their current thing.

All this so called science is, of course, carefully selected to produce a narrative that suits big money which has climbed on board the band wagon, grasped the reins and must be wetting itself with laughter as it looks at the gullible fools it has recruited to do its bidding.
a reporter looked Starmer in the face last week and said England is broke Thames water is insolvent as are most local authorities and the NHS .
he said the NHS this week of the election was ordering its staff to remove all pronouns currently used and to stop using abusive terms like manhood ect ect - this was the main activity of the management this week .
He said the costings for the green agenda which do not generate any income for Britain are north of 300 billion --yes said Starmer we are going to implement it to the astonishment of the reporter .

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

his famous four eyed stare of incomprehension directed against anyone who disagrees with him --betrays the zealot within who is on a messianic journey known only to Roderic .
he is an evil influence in Ireland and the meekness of his appearance and the blank feminine silent stare at the world outside his spectacles is unnerving when observed close up .
he has escaped the Healy Reas full attention they only tackle him about farming and have not got an insight into him yet as the silent stare gives little opportunity to excoriate as they and i would welcome.
BY THE WAY WELCOME HOME ZIP YOU WERE MISSED BY ALL.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
At some point they did border on the useful, they did bring the environment to our notice and went a long way to ensure it was protected, but now they have lost the run of themselves and have become a political force simply for the sake of power. If they had developed some sort of political ethos or intellectual base to act as foundation for guiding the party then it would have been an immeasurable improvement, but no, all we have is the waving of studies and papers and professors of this that and the other being waved angrily under our noses to justify their current thing.

The greens became approved opposition very quickly.
Back in the day opposition to nuclear weapons was a core belief.
Now that they don't utter a word.
Most notably the Germans.
Mind they shut their nuclear power plants down on the most outrageous of lies and deceptions.
A fraud party.

SwordOfStZip

Staff member
New
Reaction score
his famous four eyed stare of incomprehension directed against anyone who disagrees with him --betrays the zealot within who is on a messianic journey known only to Roderic .
he is an evil influence in Ireland and the meekness of his appearance and the blank feminine silent stare at the world outside his spectacles is unnerving when observed close up .
he has escaped the Healy Reas full attention they only tackle him about farming and have not got an insight into him yet as the silent stare gives little opportunity to excoriate as they and i would welcome.
BY THE WAY WELCOME HOME ZIP YOU WERE MISSED BY ALL.

Thank you!

I suspect Roderic O'Gorman has a deep resentment against the sexually normal. I also suspect that his whole thing as regards to immigration was about making the population substantially more male than female in the hopes that this would push more young lads towards homosexuality. He does have a gaze that resembles that of a dead fish alright.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom