Should we start a Nationalist Site.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The vast majority of members of this site joined to remember my pub. This worked out pretty well.
But most likely they have no interest at all in the topics we discuss.

So. Should I start a brand new site with a more appropriate name like for example Nationalist Ireland or whatever.

Having a staff of 5 or 6 or whatever.

This is something maybe we could consider and make it more suitable for posters from other sites.

Thoughts??

D

Deleted member 122

What would a nationalist site be about? 🤔

Or, define nationalism..

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Just about Ireland and the world in general

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I think there is a demand for it, especially since Political Irish went soft.

D

Deleted member 122

Until 2004 the Dept of Justice and the Gardai controlled who came to live in Ireland temporary or permanently. Since then it is the EU decides
So you want to leave the EU, that's your plan? Not to mention that that's never going to happen, Irexit is utterly pointless

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
So you want to leave the EU, that's your plan? Not to mention that that's never going to happen, Irexit is utterly pointless
Never say Never.

The British managed to do it, Ireland could do it if they envisioned true nationalism.

Here in America it only took huge taxes to push us too far, the day we started throwing Tea into Boston Harbor was a true day of freedom.

D

Deleted member 122

Never say Never.

The British managed to do it, Ireland could do it if they envisioned true nationalism.
If more bigger countries left.. and the EU collapsed.. seems like a more plausible way out for Ireland.

And besides, what did Brexit do in terms of immigration?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
If more bigger countries left.. and the EU collapsed.. seems like a more plausible way out for Ireland.

And besides, what did Brexit do in terms of immigration?
Immigration is and always has been a choice.

Britain could stop all immigration tomorrow if they so wished.

D

Deleted member 122

Immigration is not a condition of being in the EU
When I asked you what does "Controlled migration, not uncontrolled migration." actually mean, you replied -

Controlled migration = Dept of Justice and the Gardai controlled who came to live in Ireland

Uncontrolled migration = The EU decides

D

Deleted member 122

Controlled migration, not uncontrolled migration.
Brain Fart.

I think poor valamhic just parrots something that Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson, Donald Trump or Breitbart.com might say.

Not grounds for a nationalist site. If you want to have a nationalist site then you should be prepared to be an outlaw.. because nationalism is HIGHLY illegal.

That's what they did (to it) years ago, and are continuing to do. And people don't even notice it, valamhic will just read some 'conservative' shite and puke it back out

You want nationalism? Well then you better be prepared to take up a gu.. eh, sorry, don't want to say anything illegal

That's it, it's Game Over. I have no hope left. But if you want.. You better stop being scared about fucking talking about it.. because you're a racist

And every (subversive) geebag, who ever used that term (I know literally dozens on Irish political fora) will, when the glorious time comes, be put up against a wall and held accountable. May God have mercy

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Brain Fart.

I think poor valamhic just parrots something that Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson, Donald Trump or Breitbart.com might say.

Not grounds for a nationalist site. If you want to have a nationalist site then you should be prepared to be an outlaw.. because nationalism is HIGHLY illegal.

That's what they did (to it) years ago, and are continuing to do. And people don't even notice it, valamhic will just read some 'conservative' shite and puke it back out

You want nationalism? Well then you better be prepared to take up a gu.. eh, sorry, don't want to say anything illegal

That's it, it's Game Over. I have no hope left. But if you want.. You better stop being scared about fucking talking about it.. because you're a racist

And every (subversive) geebag, who ever used that term (I know literally dozens on Irish political fora) will, when the glorious time comes, be put up against a wall and held accountable. May God have mercy
I tend to agree. It is over, on a country scale. Maybe a micro state could evolve and make it.

D

Deleted member 122

I do not agree with uncontrolled immigration
I still don't know what that means.. You want the Department of Justice and the Gardai to control immigration, something like that? Did you tell me why? I can't remember, I don't think so

D

Deleted member 122

Europe decides who and how many non EU citizens can come to live in Ireland. I want that decision to be made by the Irish government only; The following governments will have equal say in who is allowed to come to Ireland.

Botswana, Panama, Mexico, USA, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Oman, Iran, China, The European, South Africa, The United Nations,
Namibia, Greenland, Libya and Somalia.

So all of these will have a certain say in who is allowed to come to live in Ireland. That amount will be ZERO . All of these will be allowed to voice their opinion and it must be ignored completely. Only the Irish government should have a say.
Yeah, you've said that already. You've said that you're for "controlled" immigration (and not "uncontrolled") which I've understood to (variously) mean that only the Department of Justice, the Gardai, Dublin, the (Irish) Government.. should have a say on immigration. But you haven't told me why you're in favour of that. Do you understand what the word 'why' means?

D

Deleted member 122

All we want is a simple Irish discussion site for politics and current affairs. Neither Nationalist or Unionist . No trolling bombing or
bad language. One where all shades of opinion including mine can be aired. There is no such site, it is amazing that there is none but
that is the fact.

🤦‍♂️

D

Deleted member 122

Neither Nationalist or Unionist
Neither nor Val, neither nor.

Well there ya go. If you're not spewing some 'conservative' shite about nationalism you're conflating it with some dichotomy based around the North.

Val, if we ever do start a nationalist site guess what - You're fired

Popular Threads

Top Bottom