The Climate Change scam

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Here we have the UK Met Office clearly fiddling the figures, sorry, innocently adjusting the data to account for statistical anomalies in the historic record.

Last edited:

Wolf

Reaction score
Here we have the UK Met Office clearly fiddling the figures, sorry, innocently adjusting the figures to account for statistical anomalies in the historic record.

"Climate change' is the new 'global warming' is the new 'ConVid'
Sheep are so easily herded.👍

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Fish's article is way too long to read unfortunately.

Clake could you give me a summary please Sir?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I don't want Eddie Izard. I want discernible English written in a clear manner and condensed into a reasonable size.

Is that too much to ask Buddy???

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
I don't want Eddie Izard. I want discernible English written in a clear manner and condensed into a reasonable size.

Is that too much to ask Buddy???
That article is complex and not for beginners, it helps if one was tuned in from 2008 onward.

In a nut shell think about "hockey stick" data graphs and spoofology and see that the fraudulent alarmism is still being perpetrated and not atoned for. No acknowledgement of mistakes made by the producers of questionable data.
There is "fiddling" going on which suits an alarmist agenda & timescale.

Apparently all the fiddlers have to do is exaggerate a few of those graph bars and then they can claim that we're all doomed.
It's Gimpish stuff.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Put up or shut up, you are sounding more like CW with every post.

It took a while but the climate change engineers are causing concern for the MSM guardian :geek:

Climate engineering off US coast could increase heatwaves in Europe, study finds​

Scientists call for regulation to stop regional use of marine cloud brightening having negative impact elsewhere

A geoengineering technique designed to reduce high temperatures in California could inadvertently intensify heatwaves in Europe, according to a study that models the unintended consequences of regional tinkering with a changing climate.
The paper shows that targeted interventions to lower temperature in one area for one season might bring temporary benefits to some populations, but this has to be set against potentially negative side-effects in other parts of the world and shifting degrees of effectiveness over time. . .

Tiger

Reaction score
IMG_2309.jpeg

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
We had an incident here in North Monaghan last Thursday , people working turf in the bog were accosted by people in high vis vests ......they started annoying people saying to them would they not stop making turf and saying how terrible it is ......they also started taking pictures of people's number plates and then the ultimate crime , they started pulling out people's sticks that mark their rows of turf :mad: pretty clear to me this was an official government backed intimidation project .....they may have been willing environmentalalist lunatics but they were there "on expenses" staying in a local hotel

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The American Supreme Court has dealt a massive blow to the climate change lobby, or so it is said.

As I understand it there was a 40 year old court decision, known as the Chevron deference, which meant that courts were to bow to the advice of environmental agencies when deciding upon environmental cases. This ruling has now been overturned and it is now up to the courts to interpret the law rather than rely on third parties.

From now on such cases become a matter for lawyers, judges and juries, not government departments who had basically been left to decide whether the accused had transgressed their own laws, rather than the court.

Quite what the fall out will be is anybody's guess, but it does mean that a broader cross section of expert witnesses can be called upon to argue over just what the legislation actually means.

Last edited:

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Lads, I've a question about the closure of Bord na Mona industrial bogs. Was it because they had exhausted the peat and were almost down to bedrock or is that Green Party tripe?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Another loony tunes notion from the UK government, storing massive amounts of expensive hydrogen in vast salt caverns in Dorset. Enough to power a power station for days apparently, although just how big that power station is doesn't actually get a mention.

Is it anything more than the UK government looking after itself in the aftermath of some catastrophe? I'm not inclined to think so.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom