The concept of the large scale after effects of the "Racial Chaos"/"Ethnic Chaos" of the Late Western Roman Empire.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I told Sparky that that "White Nationalism" only emerged in the late 1960s and only made sense in a North American context- there is a lot of truth in this but there were definitely predecessors to "White Nationalism" one of which was Nordicism. A core idea in Nordicism is and was that Europe is still suffering the toxic fall out of the degeneration of the Roman Empire, a degeneration that they understand primarily in biological/ethnic terms. If you read the core texts of Nordicism which are "The Foundations of the 19 th Century" by Houston Stewart Chamberlain which was a massive best seller in it's day and "The Myth of the 20 th Century" by Alfred Rosenberg who was the chief ideologue of the NSAD you witness their undertstanding of European history has the struggle between the Nordic Spirit of the young Germanic peoples who over ran the Empire we are told and that of "the Chaos", the in their eyes seething and bubbling with Asiatic poisons biological soup that "Rome" had become (early Rome on the other hand they admire).

The current EU as part of the US Imperium could be compared to the Roman Empire in it's day- I am not sure though how far the comparison goes and is useful.

Professor

Good Resolution ~ Prosperous Fruition
Reaction score
That'd be whiter then white nationalism, fair enough where it stands on it's own turf, but how can it ignore it's performance abroad?
That Christendom is an ancient global empire seems lost on many.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, and we throw them out but the heathens brought them back.

Reconquista.jpg

That was not really a racial thing though though it had currents of that- also the lass I know here from a Jewish background has never been to Spain but has a Spanish passport because some of her ancestors at least got chucked out of Spain (if you are Jewish and Sephardi the Spanish State will basically give you a passport whether your ancestors ever lived in Spain or not now).

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, and we throw them out but the heathens brought them back.

Reconquista.jpg

An interesting so to speak thing is that my sister is a Unionist but she HATES London which is an "ethnic chaos" and largely because it is to a neurotic almost degree. London to her is a concentration and symbolic of all that she sees as evil in this world to her. Her feelings against the place when triggered can get very intense. I like London but there is no chance that I would want to raise kids there.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
So, to start with, Sword will think of white nationalism as a "movement", basically white dudes in white robes and pointy hats in America.. So I ask Sword first, who are the fascists?

The point of the question of course is so she can separate ideology from a specific group of people.

I was a Fascist in actual fact- there are very few Fascists around today as in actual Fascists. Okay- what do you understand as White Nationalism?

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
The only fascism with any clout in the world currently is the fascist left.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Fascist? Who, Hitler, Mussolini, Mosley, Franco, Fine Gael.. That crowd?

There's nothing complicated about white nationalism, I ask you now, who are the white nationalists? Tommy Robinson?

I was very into Mosley and Codreanu with some reservations- the Strasser Brothers yes but Hitler no. Franco was not a Fascist- in fact as soon as he won he butchered the Falangists and the Carlists.

Tommy Robinson is extremely anti-"White Nationalism", much more so than I am.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

I am pretty sure that he says in that interview that he got into trouble in the BNP for not being a racist (yes by the likes of Mercurial's measurements be was a racist- but so and am I and so is Mercurial). By the way I don't believe in "we are all equal" nonsense but at the same time I believe that nobility obiliges (and I completely do not mean by that Roderic O'Gorman stuff).

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The ideas that Bowden held to be true include that some hierarchies are good for society, that "liberalism is moral syphilis" and that native Europeans are justified in asserting their cultural, ethnic, psychological and spiritual hegemony over Europe.

Bowden stated that he believed Liberalism two-dimensional, too materialistic, and "not at all deep", and never chose to become a Marxist because of his belief that life is inherently inegalitarian, and that inequality is inherently good, which Marxists were afraid to admit.

Bowden espoused pagan religious beliefs. He was particularly influenced by Heraclitus, claiming his philosophy was synonymous with Heraclitus' view on energy.

The part in the first paragraph that I've highlighted in bold is almost enough to call him a white nationalist.

Is it really though? Also who is stopping us " asserting their cultural, ethnic, psychological and spiritual hegemony over Europe"? No Muslim from the Middle East or North Afica has come close in centuries (Roderic O'Gorman believes we should import their very worst but I disagree with him about that, strongly, that is a different thing though) to that and the negative of Afrlo-Carribean stuff on England have have been very linked to the USA and it's domination.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
How long was Bowden away in the funny farm?

He suffered from bi-polar disorder sometimes it is true but he was a great lad. If want to attack Sparky it is a bit strange him bigging up both Mark Collertt and Bowden (Mark Collett only came back after Bowden died).

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
He suffered from bi-polar disorder sometimes it is true but he was a great lad. If want to attack Sparky it is a bit strange him bigging up both Mark Collertt and Bowden (Mark Collett only came back after Bowden died).
They say he dropped dead just after being released from said funny farm.

Him and Collett are a pair of nutters.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Who is they? Bowden was both very entertaining as well as being extremely intelligent and cultured. Collett on the other hand is a bit of an egoistical 14/88 masturbator who played a big enough role with his games playing behind the falling apart of the BNP (it surprised me that he has been able to make a come back due to that). You really cannot compare the two.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Myles what out of interesting from recent stuff as in going back to 2016 or so that Collett has come out with that you feel is utterly nutty?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom