The Election was stolen from President Trump!

K

Kangal

The Simpsons Photoshop GIF

valamhic

Reaction score
If you want to see what your buddy thinks of your hero, read it's posts on this thread.
Also, read up on the tranny thread where it fully supports the tranny agenda.
He hates you and everything you stand for.
That's the dog you're lying down with.
🤣🤣🤣
State the thread it is on and the number of the post or posts. Four will do, when I was a regular poster I never
saw any objectionable post other than yours and when asked to provide threads and numbers you failed to do so,

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
State the thread it is on and the number of the post or posts. Four will do, when I was a regular poster I never
saw any objectionable post other than yours and when asked to provide threads and numbers you failed to do so,
Away troll, Shuuu!

valamhic

Reaction score
They will be putting piss pants to bed right about now with a fresh nappy on him :(
If President Trump is looking like he is going to win I am going to go mad. I never met or knew as good a man.
The wife is a moderate supporter of President Trump but she warned me to not overdo it. Same with the kids.
They say enjoy him, but keep it low key.

I was never fanatical about any other human being until I saw President Trump. He is close to being an identical
character to myself.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
So I wonder who Val gave his password to....

valamhic

Reaction score
Away troll, Shuuu!
I will tell ya, the rest of the hoors here are getting pissed off wit ya too. I say they deserve ya. Serves them
fecking right. That ya may bully the shit out of them.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I will tell ya, the rest of the hoors here are getting pissed off wit ya too. I say they deserve ya. Serves them
fecking right. That ya may bully the shit out of them.
Run along. Go off in a huff......again.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Mark Milley Takes Safety Precautions After Trump Suggests He Should Be Executed​

The Army general, whom Trump essentially accused of high treason, said he’s been “faithful and loyal” to the Constitution over his entire 44-plus years of service.

"This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!" Trump wrote.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Trump is giving her loads in Anaheim California , he's even more entertaining than usual ......he's saying from now on he's going to be putting the boot into piss pants because he has zero respect for him :LOL:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You'd wonder why Trump would give such a platform to a Bint like Yer Wan.
He respected her for chairing the 2nd debate with Piss Pants fairly so I figure that's why Sir.
The knives have been out for Kristen since she gave Trump a fair go last week.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom