The Fall of America

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
They owe the money to hoards of people all over the entire world. The sell the bonds to anyone that will buy them. And if more buyers are needed any day, The Federal Reserve will buy them with newly created money.

To take one concrete example.

I had a Japanese man and family on tour one day. He managed a mutual fund. He needs to show a profit. Say 5% a year. He said he managed a few billion I think it was but that does not matter. He was 100% in US stocks and bonds. So he buys a US bond and it is now paying about 5%. But even better the Yes is falling . That day it was 140 to the dollar, today it is 161 to the dollar, less than a year later. That is another16%. So with no thinking or risk really, he is up over 20% and looks like a genius and the clients are happy. He just needs it to continue on.

He needs two things not to happen.

1. The Yen to reverse and strengthen

or

2. Investors to realize the US is broke and panic sell the bonds.

so, it will continue, until suddenly it stops, game over

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I would love to know who they owe all that money to. And everyone else for that matter. So who is lending it?
usury is carried out by a small group in America --these people are not loyal to America and they own the so called federal reserve founded by Paul warburg in 1913-- he was a partner in khune loeb and co who financed the Russian revolution and paid for the Russian Japanese war and he headed the American contingent at the WW1 ARMISTICE --- A seriously busy small office would you think -- the rothschilds owned khune lobe and co and they also owned JP MORGAN bank which bought up all the collapsed banks in America in the robbery of 1929 when much of Americas wealth was transferred to the rothschilds by a collapse the founding of the federal reserve was stated to now make such an event impossible .
americans have to purchase their own money from the rothschilds the schiffs and the warburgs and the 900 billion per year is paid to them as is WAR BONDS which the poor gullible of america gave their wedding rings and earings to purchase again from the federal reserve who then gave it to the usa less the intrest and then taxation after the war was used to redeem the bonds - the people were screwed 3 times in this mad deal thatt no politician was brave enough to say its mad and evil.
.Abe lincon got shot for bypassing them as did JFK when he issued his own currency also .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Let me add a little, when Warburg was dictating terms to the Germans, he was talking to his own brother on the other side of the table, on the german side

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Massachusetts would be better than most places. About a month ago I had people touring in Maine, we stayed overnight in Kennebunkport and we drove north to Portland which is not what I wanted to do as I knew it was a kip. They wanted to walk the downtown. I brought them down by the wharfs, the best part and we went by Ri Ra, the pub in the chain, which would be in the best spot, and it was still a kip. Filled with somalians about 10 or more years ago

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Let me add a little, when Warburg was dictating terms to the Germans, he was talking to his own brother on the other side of the table, on the german side
yes Paul was talking to max his brother head of German military intelligence.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
They owe the money to hoards of people all over the entire world. The sell the bonds to anyone that will buy them. And if more buyers are needed any day, The Federal Reserve will buy them with newly created money.

To take one concrete example.

I had a Japanese man and family on tour one day. He managed a mutual fund. He needs to show a profit. Say 5% a year. He said he managed a few billion I think it was but that does not matter. He was 100% in US stocks and bonds. So he buys a US bond and it is now paying about 5%. But even better the Yes is falling . That day it was 140 to the dollar, today it is 161 to the dollar, less than a year later. That is another16%. So with no thinking or risk really, he is up over 20% and looks like a genius and the clients are happy. He just needs it to continue on.

He needs two things not to happen.

1. The Yen to reverse and strengthen

or

2. Investors to realize the US is broke and panic sell the bonds.

so, it will continue, until suddenly it stops, game over
Declan .
your USA banks have invested in treasuries as instructed by the USA government who want to bypass the public who would not buy treasuries for a host of good reasons --
they bought them when interest rates were 0 or less and now they have to pay interest which they do not have the funds to pay -
-in the last weeks the REPUBLIC FIRST BANK failed --they were a bunch of woke bullshitters not bankers and they learned the hard way how banking works .
there are a large amount of USA and European banks up shit creek because of the fed rising interest rates .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Exactly. Now we must point out that those untold millions whose pensions funds are invested in Treasuries, have no idea at all where that money is invested. But the show is crazy ntinuing , astounding record highs for stocks again today

Tiger

Reaction score
IMG_2446.jpeg

Popular Threads

Top Bottom