The Netanyahu regime in Palestine being attacked by the US Deep State.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
This is interesting- Biden is an old mate of Bibi Netanyahu so the whole thing I have found slightly surprising.

The reporting on the protests against the reforms planned by Bibi's coalition outside of the Holy Land has been pretty awful whether it is coming from pro or anti Zionism people or the pro or anti Bibi crowd (actually the pro-Bibi crowd have been a little better).

Number one (Palestine Declassified do not report this) the reforms are centrally not about protecting Bibi himself but allowing Aryeh Deri, the leader of Shas and one of it's founding members to take a Cabinet position which the Supreme Court forbade him doing because of previous convictions, convictions that I am not convinced he was guilty of and the stuff he was guilty of well they are all at it. Shas is a Sephardi non-Zionist Jewish Supremacist party which is left wing on economic issues and right wing on cultural ones. Even though it was key in supporting the Oslo Process the Zionist Left in particular and the Centre HATE Shas with a particular passion. There are various reasons for this none of which have to do with indigenous Palestinian rights but all of which I think come down to the fact that they have a serious problem with Middle Eastern and North African Jews and Shas represents more successful if we are talking about maintaining your group through time Brown Jew self-organization than the "Israeli Black Panthers" of the late 1960s and early 1970s.

The Zionist Right has been primarily Jewish Supremacist while the Zionist Left has been been primarily outright White Supremacist (and that has not stopped, witness that total creep Nitzan Horowitz spitting in their souls adding serious insult to massive injuries as regards the Yemeni Jewish community while at the same time trying to push through abortion on demand and generally being an out of sexual deviant intent on spreading homosexuality).

View: https://rumble.com/v2l4sky-is-us-encouraging-regime-change-in-israel.html

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom