World Wide Woke thread

Professor

Good Resolution ~ Prosperous Fruition
Reaction score
That's hollywood for ya! Making the unreal into reality, it's what they do. Alway chopping bits off or sticking them on - It's a big fancy dress anyway you choose. They work, live in Fantasy & Nightmare and it eventually takes over their lives(+children) from the inside out.
Western societies, their food & water, bodies, minds & spirits have been saturated in chemicals, hormones, drugs and brainwashing for a hundred years but recently now more than ever - Modern human is an evolved species, we're not all the same, but we all exist.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
A crowd of students in Thornhill College in Derry are identifying as cats. They call themselves as 'furries'. They go about the school on all fours.

Funny, yes. However they refuse to use the toilets in the school demanding litter trays instead.They are shitting on the floor of the toilets. They have taken dead mice into the school and left them about the corridors.

Apparently they are being serious.

A easy solution would be to feed fuckers nothing but cat food and keep them outside at night, or in the shed.. until they fucking wise up.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Target Acquired Eyes GIF by Xbox

Professor

Good Resolution ~ Prosperous Fruition
Reaction score

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
A common thing about most, if not all of these Trans-Nutters is that = = They are Very Very Very Boring People ! ! !

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Tm-comp-Frank-Kellie-Maloney-v3.jpg

There was no mental health available for Frank Maloney , he must be just demented

Hermit

Reaction score
I understand that NGOs probably have a big influence but I wonder also if the US multinational companies are pushing this crap (I assume this extreme libtardism is coming mainly from the US).
The US multinationals are responsible for much of the trans and diversity shit etc coming to Ireland. For example, a US company decides to role out their Diversity & Inclusion Policy to their Irish office. Then the other large corporate companies in Ireland follow suit to keep up. Business organisations, unions, NGOs and the large corporates promote these policies and eventually it trickles down to small local businesses doing it too. Special awards/accreditation are given to businesses with D&I etc, they'll get glowing articles and good PR in business media, so there are incentives for businesses to do this, and soon, punishment if they do not.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom