World Wide Woke thread

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
It's speaks a thousand words about vain shallow overindulgence and the childless weirdos of the WEF /EU pushing Globohomo

People are taking pictures... I presume that's the objective.. Relentlessly attention whoring.. RTE would interview him if he gets himself to Dublin and sticks the flag in his hole..
They might even give him the Late Late gig.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1686507313955.png

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Sir, are there many homosexuals down in Oz?
I was in Oz '97 - '98.

The first big culture shock I got was in the lead up to Gay Pride parade shops had rainbow bunting etc etc. It was like St.Patrick's Day. I couldn't get my head around it and thought it odd. I wasn't wide to the agenda back then.

When I saw Victoria turn into a police state during Covid it made sense.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
The Celts seem to fallen for all this LGBTQ Pride stuff more than anyone else, superwoke Australia, New Zealand and Canada being the most Celtic countries outside of Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Commonwealth.

There will be a push for us to join the Commonwealth when SF/MI5 get in 'power.'

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The Celts seem to fallen for all this LGBTQ Pride stuff more than anyone else, superwoke Australia, New Zealand and Canada being the most Celtic countries outside of Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

I am not so sure- it is still not acceptable in large parts of the Highlands and Islands, North Wales and Ulster.

The problem in Ulster is that one tribe uses "Pride" flags to signal to the outside world that they are the civilized ones as opposed to "themuns" (in fairness "themuns" in the case are generally the less civilized but if they wave "Pride" flags long enough they could well lose that superiority).

In the South you are dealing with a post-colonial inferiority complex made much worse than it ought to be by the back wash of Troubles anti-Provo propaganda in my opinion. Also there is the type of US multinational company that is stationed here which gives an added dimension.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom