UK General election - July 4th

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Where is @Myles O'Reilly , Wondering if he's back with his new/old friends??

myles away.jpg

😁

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The traditional two week boycott would be due to end next Thursday I believe

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
We should say a Mass. i will get the live chat up

willows68

New
Reaction score
If it has already been said, I apologise.
Harmer has appointed Sir Patrick Vallance as Scientific Advisor to his cabinet of horrors
Now all he needs is to find a position for Whitty and Birdflu is a- go.
They are already stockpiling the new poison.

tldr

Reaction score
Peter Hitchens has been all for the destruction of the Tories for years ~ ~ Now, When there is a small possibility of the destruction of the Tories he is against the destruction of the Tories ~ ~ Maybe Peter Hitchens is just Full of Shite.

Also ~ ~ He was as I understand it, against the EU until the chance for the British came to Vote itself out of the EU ~ ~ Leading one to think that Peter Hitchens is Full of Shite on that too !

I wouldn't consider Hitchens a terrible person, he serves a purpose (I suppose), has a lively mind and conjures fond recollections of a national conservatism long succumbed to the machine. The thing is that he is like a public mourner - all sackcloth and gnashing of teeth. Not one to look to when one's trenches have been breached.

Contemporary politics is about building caucuses within macro political organisations - that effectively seems to be what's happening across the developed world by hook and by crook. There needed to be some articulation of opposition to the present ascendancy, and it appears that Farage is the point man in Britain. Well, better than boot boy Tommy. We'll see how he does in Parliament. He's no novice, and always seemed better suited to Westminster than Brussels.

If you really want to see the epitome of self-satisfied pessimism then this interview with Sir Niall Ferguson (aren't UnHerd frightfully clever!) is an exemplar. Ferguson lays out the following arguments:

1. The demographic winter has trapped the existing populations in the Western into a prosperity trap - while they may object to mass immigration and deculturation, no political party can reverse the current trends due to the economics. Low fertility rates (one here sees the utter necessity of abortion to the "Globalist" toolbox) have generated a situation where historic peoples must jettison their cultures or suffer sparsity. He lays it on thick when it comes to the "Melonisation" of the "Far Right" in Europe.

2. The West is decrepit. The US now has half the added value to manufactured goods than China does and a Potemkin trade show military. This is a 360 in position over the last decade and a half. Future conflicts still rely on the production of matériel, and America and Europe are not fit to tool up for a clash at scale - Ukraine is a test case for this. So, the West is very much like the Spanish Empire in the C19th - haughty and suffering from gout.

A dreary manifest of future expectations to be sure, and by such a lofty personage!, but I would make just one point that is perhaps not inconsequential. The thing is that predictions of future mega-crises have become pervasive. There have been so many opportunities to recover a semblance of vigour and good sense over the past decade and a half that one suspects the current elite is not interested in or fit for such a challenge.

So, the strategy than can be tried is of a change in the personell to introduce people that are more fit for purpose. They may be locked into a choice grid currently, but when that grid fractures (as is foretold), then we've got a better chance at responding to the circumstance with some hope. It may be a fool's hope but it is some hope and probably all we can do at the present time.

They're talking about a choking weed victory for Labour in Britain. Well, from little acorns etc. could something come to jam the machine. There could always be a super massive coronal event, you never know.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Good summary tldr, but of course these globalists lie all the time. It generally isn't the model that we have poor immigrants necessary to do menial jobs in Ireland and the US etc, as so many globalists say, it's more poor Irish becoming poorer as the better jobs go to migrants.

valamhic

Reaction score
Where is @Myles O'Reilly , Wondering if he's back with his new/old friends??

View attachment 5928

😁
I would guess he is pissed off with the silliness. The mentality here is where I was at age 16. I have grown up a lot since that. Coal is a bit better. Just remember youse had your shite about Gemma and the national party. Yiz were dribblin on and on and on wasting my time.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I would guess he is pissed off with the silliness. The mentality here is where I was at age 16. I have grown up a lot since that. Coal is a bit better. Just remember youse had your shite about Gemma and the national party. Yiz were dribblin on and on and on wasting my time.
Fair do's, just don't slam the door on the way out.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
I would guess he is pissed off with the silliness.
Really? But sure he enjoys being silly himself as he and others(yourself included) get daft obsessing over other peoples personal habits etc.

The mentality here is where I was at age 16. I have grown up a lot since that.
How so?
Y

Coal is a bit better.
Indeed, apparently he's also well versed on the traditional trends within Irish politics.

Just remember youse had your shite about Gemma
I've been following Gemma since her ACI political movement and presidential bit, Good on her there, You're sure to agree?
Here tireless demonstrating, protesting, and coverage of Covid Lockdown and holding RTE, HSE, Irish Law, Big Pharma, etc etc plus Taking Ireland to court on the constitutionality of 'Emergency suspension of personal liberty and consequent punitive force against the Irish people etc etc etc . . .Irish Light paper . . .etc etc . .

Most of the mainstream will print pages of shite if that's what you read, RTE for the win Val?? Yes? :ROFLMAO:

the national party. Yiz were dribblin on and on and on wasting my time.
You what?? sure we're all following developments as they happen, it's been a curious state of affairs, an adventure.

Sorry we don't all have a great country estate to keep us busy.

This here is a bit of banter and exchange of Ideas, we present articles and points of view seldom discussed in the mainstream and actually seldom discussed here too.

For example, You yourself have an entrenched dogmatic thick view on Drugs in General and are not up to date with Life today - You're apparently out of touch despite the wealth of information presented on a thread you started and are quite satisfied to ignore.

Anyway the 'National Party have just begun and will probably be renamed and split according to necessity as 'Things' develop.

P.S Credit to you for the Great and excellent work you have presented on Youtube. You are worthy of kudos and acknowledgement for your quality Vids. (best keep 'em 4-6 mins long though?)

valamhic

Reaction score
Really? But sure he enjoys being silly himself as he and others(yourself included) get daft obsessing over other peoples personal habits etc.

How so?
Y

Indeed, apparently he's also well versed on the traditional trends within Irish politics.

I've been following Gemma since her ACI political movement and presidential bit, Good on her there, You're sure to agree?
Here tireless demonstrating, protesting, and coverage of Covid Lockdown and holding RTE, HSE, Irish Law, Big Pharma, etc etc plus Taking Ireland to court on the constitutionality of 'Emergency suspension of personal liberty and consequent punitive force against the Irish people etc etc etc . . .Irish Light paper . . .etc etc . .

Most of the mainstream will print pages of shite if that's what you read, RTE for the win Val?? Yes? :ROFLMAO:

You what?? sure we're all following developments as they happen, it's been a curious state of affairs, an adventure.

Sorry we don't all have a great country estate to keep us busy.

This here is a bit of banter and exchange of Ideas, we present articles and points of view seldom discussed in the mainstream and actually seldom discussed here too.

For example, You yourself have an entrenched dogmatic thick view on Drugs in General and are not up to date with Life today - You're apparently out of touch despite the wealth of information presented on a thread you started and are quite satisfied to ignore.

Anyway the 'National Party have just begun and will probably be renamed and split according to necessity as 'Things' develop.

P.S Credit to you for the Great and exceellent work you have presented on Youtube. You are worthy of kudos and acknowledgement for your quality Vids. (best keep 'em 4-6 mins long though?)
Myles knows how to apply his wit to the situation. That makes it funny.

valamhic

Reaction score
Yeah but, when youse are on a downer yiz get all humpy and flounce :LOL:
Which is funny too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The word "flounce" does not exist in common . I believe I am up against serous ignorance.

None can read a map.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The word "flounce" does not exist in common . I believe I am up against serous ignorance.

None can read a map.
I'm telling you Val, I'll match ye any day on map reading.

Oh, and 'Flounce' - To move or go with emphatic movements. Collins English Dictionary.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom