UK General election - July 4th

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
The poor Brits, Sunak or Stammer is the equivalent of a choice between teeth extracted without anesthetic or circumcision without anesthetic

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Will be an interesting time, vote for a fucking terrible Conservative Party or vote for an even worse Labour Party!

As much as voting Reform is a good thing, it will only open the door for a Labour Victory.

Wolf

Reaction score
I'm kind of rooting for Labour, they want to scrap the Rwanda flights, so a win-win for Ireland?
Yea, it might stop the feral leeches crossing into the 6 counties then coming to Dublin alright.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I wonder was there another Political Coup going on in the background = = Which forced Sunak's hand ! !

Those Tories are always up to something in the background !
The Tory back benches are bunch of useless cunts. They’re up to fuck all. Never were, never will be.

Reactions: jpc

free and clean

Reaction score
There's already a thread, you spamming fuckwit, one in which you've dumped some second hand opinions via twatter.

Do you really need to start another thread in which you can dump more tweets?

@Declan will you ever do something about this spamming gobshite..

Kangal

New
Reaction score
There's already a thread, you spamming fuckwit, one in which you've dumped some second hand opinions via twatter.

I've already moved over to that thread.

You're the one replying to this one.

Wolf

Reaction score

Just stick his shite thread on ignore.
Ya hardly think he was going to have an original idea, did ya?😂

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Why is it set for the 4th of July, thats a long time to come is it not? I cannot remember general election campaigns of such length? That bit I don't understand.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Why is it set for the 4th of July, thats a long time to come is it not? I cannot remember general election campaigns of such length? That bit I don't understand.
Not really, we are just about in June, gives a whole month of campaigning.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
It seems very long to me anyway, I think some of De Valera's snap elections were about the 11 day mark or something? Even Pat Leahy, the IT political correspondent, has just tweeted: "That is one long election campaign".

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
It seems very long to me anyway, I think some of De Valera's snap elections were about the 11 day mark or something? Even Pat Leahy, the IT political correspondent, has just tweeted: "That is one long election campaign".
Perhaps so the media will talk incessantly about it whilst ignoring a bigger happening scheduled for the coming weeks? Big arrow offensive launching from Sumy into Kiev? Or mass removals from Palestine? UK govt telling people to prep for an emergency today.

Z

Zipporah's Flint

GE on 4 July.

Bye bye, Sunak.

I don't think so.

I think there is a real, actually strong, possibility that the Conservatives might get back in again.

If they don't than you will have a Labour and SNP coalition which would be very messy indeed.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
They were bounced into it by a week/10 days due to letters of no confidence going in

valamhic

Reaction score
Johnson could not have manners, Truss was ousted in a coup, she was the best hope. Can anyone tell me why she was dumped. Sunak is a WEF plant and totally globalist. This is all about getting labour in. Some Tory MP will try to outs Sunak before Thursday to call the election off.

Sunak is essentially a foreign spy.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom