Val's Pictorial Weekly. Dictionary spelling and grammar thread.

valamhic

Staff member
You better get blue Mickey over as a witness in case this Ownie boyo dies in the chair

We don't think legalistic round here. Blue Mickey was in hospital with his feet. Probems walkin. Out again now. He can drive his car but not a tractor. I am as well off without him. Too much talking. He has two hungry Colley dogs and they have been known to make their way into the house and ate my food. They made off with my loaf once two. I will sterilize the syringe with methylated spirits call denatured alcohol in Italy. Medical grade.

valamhic

Staff member
I managed to get Owenie's tooth out. There was a big hole in it. Bits of his dinners going back in time were picked out.
Lucky I had a bit of anaesthetic from the last calf I de horned left. I called over to him later in case of bleeding, but he was OK.

If he went to a doctor I could be in trouble as I never took a hypocritical oath.

I made a video saying it was my own, but I don't know how to upload it here. One root stayed in him but he is 83.

Coal Gas and peat

I see Leo is all over Social Media, does anyone really care though what he gets up to?
No.....that guys time is up , I have a feeling fine Gael agree that's it time to move on from this guy .....he's not a vote winner and is terrible in election campaigns and think the vast majority of people just don't give one fuck about the depraved carry on he engages in , outside the dail
I have never ever seen him give even a concept of a vision for Ireland in the medium to short term