Welcome

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back to Grellan, Horganone, Emer, Mary and Scolairebocht. I have into crash and used the opportunity to go over to the mush easier address and site www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com, so it was a blessing in disguise. This is no different to a chat or a discussion in a regular pub but safer if a disagreement should occur. I had about 45 before but many were dormant, that is how things are, especially initially. Ye can all send private messages to one another etc etc.

C

Charlene

Welcome back to Grellan, Horganone, Emer, Mary and Scolairebocht. I have into crash and used the opportunity to go over to the mush easier address and site www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com, so it was a blessing in disguise. This is no different to a chat or a discussion in a regular pub but safer if a disagreement should occur. I had about 45 before but many were dormant, that is how things are, especially initially. Ye can all send private messages to one another etc etc.
I’m baaaccck!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
We have 32 members which is good, although some do not visit each day, but so far so good. Everybody should be able to comment on any thread but if not, just leave a dislike here and I will check out your account

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
People have their own memories so feel free to post them.

I certainly need photos and the full names of persons therein as I have forgotten many.

Also you can talk about whatever you want. Like Facebook or wherever

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
Also, should I make the private threads visible to the public, specifically the one remembering the deceased .

Test

Dia dhaoibh ar maidin, a chairde. I'm second-generation (grands were from Tipp and Tyrone) and looking forward to learning more about the Auld Sod and sharing a wee thing or two about my forebears.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
A special welcome to Anfheirmúll and RevKev1 and indeed to all 64 members and readers. Now that the popular thread on The Person of the Day has reached 10000 views in less than a month I am well pleased. I no have more time and I will be covering much more beginning on the history covered in my tours in this area. I usually stay in the Boston or Plymouth area but this year I also ventured to Maine, Cape Cod and Western Massachusetts. This is my second focus.
The 3rd coming soon will be Irish culture and language and of course many of my members and friends are native speakers. I just might do something concrete in this area in the future but it would cost a few million at a minimum.
So history is next.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
I will be moving ahead with my coin in January now that I have more time on my hands. I have just one more tour to do to close out 2021.

The coin will be maybe $150. The objective is not to make money. $100 of that is to represent a share in a joint stock company for an ambitious venture.
Details later, but for those who wish to partake, the oppurtunity is given.

D

Deleted member 122

If we exclude telegram then yes, it has been a while. What's new.
Just thought I'd drop by Dan. How's things?

David (Admin on Mowl's loony bin site) has told me in a PM that he knows all about me.. and is going to dox me (and give me a "kick up the arse I'll never forget").. So we'll have that in common :)