Were the French Elections rigged ?

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
After she chucked her father from the party and became estranged from her niece, LePen and co started to circle the drain.

How much traction did she get barring the AfD and the FPÖ from the EP faction? Just desserts...

Last edited:

free and clean

Reaction score
It's gas watching shitlibs whip themselves up into a fit of rage over Le Pen's Party, squawking about "Nazis" and "fascists".

Of course, it's the same tactic utilised over and over again against anyone who speaks out about mass immigration, Islamisation; against those who don't want to live in a fractured society where different groups live side by side and have nothing to do with each other.

Any time I've seen Le Pen she comes across as very reasonable and thoughtful. I don't see any badness in her. The caricature of her and her Party is a million miles from what the reality is.

It just reinforces my belief that most shitlibs should be chucked into a crocodile enclosure for the good of society.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
I look forward top the complete defeat of democracy in the not so distant future . It is clear the people of Europe are growing in their discontent of these heavily managed and skewed elections

Popular Threads

Top Bottom