World War Three Tracker Thread

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I dont think so. It is all about draining Russia . Now that it did not work, they hoped to eliminate some oil revenues.

The tune has changed recently and it looks like Ukraine has been used up. They got a year of a proxy war and killed a lot of Russians. So that was a success. With just 6 days til the annerversary, we can expect some announcement or event.

I wonder can bankrupt be held til then. A lot of Russians must be getting g killed there.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
I dont think so. It is all about draining Russia . Now that it did not work, they hoped to eliminate some oil revenues.

The tune has changed recently and it looks like Ukraine has been used up. They got a year of a proxy war and killed a lot of Russians. So that was a success. With just 6 days til the annerversary, we can expect some announcement or event.

I wonder can bankrupt be held til then. A lot of Russians must be getting g killed there.
Not as many we think. Someone posted the death counts recently. It was Ukraine at over 150,000 while Russia was about 12,000 or so

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Certainly is lopsided.
Maybe
150000 ukes
15000 Russians.
150 American mercs.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

American fucking up both Russia and the EU = = Where is the downside for America especially as the Eu has been forced to buy American Liquified Natural Gas.

K

Karloff

America has Decided to Destroy the Eu = = The only question is why ? ? ?
They do not want Eurasian cooperation. A Eurasian economic grouping would spell the end to their dreams of dominating the world. They have also managed to acquire the role as energy supplier to Europe which is good for their industries.

To achieve these goals they went into Eastern Europe and fanned the flames of anti Russian hatred (which reached levels of psychosis) they could permanently cut off Russia from Western Europe through Ukraine and Poland and Romania and the Baltics and these areas are where they have been concentrating for decades. In fairness Putin was duped as much as the drunk Yeltsin was into a false sense of security.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

There are some countries now moving to prepare for what they say will be a Russian attack West.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

There are some countries now moving to prepare for what they say will be a Russian attack West.
What a way to waste money!
The Swedes have totally lost the plot.
Or have been coerced into same.
And the Finns and baltic states.
WTF?

Last edited:

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
What a way to waste money!
The Swedes have totally lost the plot.
Or have been coerced into same.
And the Finns and baltic states.
WTF?
The Neocons have brainwashed them all into such an anti-Russian stupor that they can't see reality!

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom