🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Wolf

Reaction score

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
I did:
"The Normans had been casting eyes in this direction for some time prior, until MacMurrough's invitation gave them cause for coming. In 1137, Diarmuid MacMorrough, king of Leinster, failed in an attempt to take Waterford. He was trying to secure the large centres to advance his claim for high king of Ireland. In 1170 MacMorrough allied himself with Richard de Clare, 2nd Earl of Pembroke (Strongbow); together they besieged and took Waterford after a desperate defence. This was the introduction of the Anglo-Normans into Ireland. In 1171, Henry II of England became the first English king to set foot in an Irish city, by landing with a large fleet at Waterford; he did so to ensure that Ireland became an English colony and not a rival Norman country."

Waterford is in Munster.

Tiger

Reaction score
IMG_1783.jpeg

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Warm tributes have been paid to a well-known Belfast DJ following her sudden death at the age of 40.

Emma-Rose Hollywood, also known as ‘EmRo’, died after suddenly falling ill on Thursday.

She was best known as the resident DJ at venues including Lavery’s and Voodoo in Belfast city centre and Horatio Todd’s in Ballyhackamore.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

"Gareth was strong and healthy. He was a big guy, 6 ft tall. He was a motorbike enthusiast and would have watched his diet and his weight. About two days before he died, he said to me, 'mummy, I don't feel well'. He had pains in his stomach and I thought he had picked up a bug while we was in Holland.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
EUROSTAT EXCESS DEATHS: FEB 2024
‘And there’s no use in trying, to deal with the dying, but I cannot explain that in lines…’
BY @PatrickEWa92418

Ireland is showing 9.4% excess mortality per EUROSTAT for February 2024.

Ireland has excess mortality in ALL 25 months since February 2022.

8 out of the last 12 months, Ireland has had excess mortality > 10%.

Ireland is way above EU average for the last 12 months

Since July 2021 Ireland has excess mortality in 31 out of 32 months.

Please compare the lack of excess mortality in 2020 (Scamdemic Year) below to the excess mortality since.

READ ON...

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
EUROSTAT EXCESS DEATHS: FEB 2024
‘And there’s no use in trying, to deal with the dying, but I cannot explain that in lines…’
BY @PatrickEWa92418

Ireland is showing 9.4% excess mortality per EUROSTAT for February 2024.

Ireland has excess mortality in ALL 25 months since February 2022.

8 out of the last 12 months, Ireland has had excess mortality > 10%.

Ireland is way above EU average for the last 12 months

Since July 2021 Ireland has excess mortality in 31 out of 32 months.

Please compare the lack of excess mortality in 2020 (Scamdemic Year) below to the excess mortality since.

READ ON...
There's no satisfaction in being correct with the predictions based on the numbers above.
But the arrogance and dismissal of legitimate concerns.
Never forgive or forget.

Wolf

Reaction score
LOL, It really was some Scamdemic!!!!:)

Remember our Aer Lingus 'heroes' flying to China to bring home planeloads of this shite?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom