🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Tiger

Reaction score
@Mad as Fish As I understand that you've and others here had a long experience with the Poster/s in question? I myself am fairly new to the debate/dealing with difficult posters so it's taking time to truly know the levels and methods in operations. Admittedly I used to lurk a few years ago on Pish and remember that CW was tenacious in legal debate, reprimanding other posters when in fact CW was often just hanging on by a minor technicality but acting like it was the full authority🤨
It's not funny though when it comes to these life & death serious issues when they posters are promoting dangerous drugs without due care and qualification. We on the other hand fundamentally advise great caution for the best of humane reasons - Look up our sleeves - No profit or mandatory agenda.
Tank and CW don’t debate. They’re classic trolls.

You can tell they’re trolls as they don’t concede a single thing on any subject. There is clearly many quantifiable negatives associated with the Covid jabs and lockdowns etc…and yet they have to date never admitted to even a sniff of there being a single negative event associated with them.

Anyone claiming that the Covid Jabs and lockdowns were a monumental success is either taking the piss or monumentally deluded.

You’re wasting your time interacting with them.

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score
Tank and CW don’t debate. They’re classic trolls.

You can tell they’re trolls as they don’t concede a single thing on any subject. There is clearly many quantifiable negatives associated with the Covid jabs and lockdowns etc…and yet they have to date never admitted to even a sniff of there being a single negative event associated with them.

Anyone claiming that the Covid Jabs and lockdowns were a monumental success is either taking the piss or monumentally deluded.

You’re wasting your time interacting with them.
Join my boycott of the troll, have 4 on board already.
Stick it on ignore.
Let's send a message to @Declan, democracy in action.😎

Wolf

Reaction score
Wonderful, political strategy in action! "Why get mad - Get even!" Things are much better already🙏
PM every poster you know here so we can make this boycott work effectively.
We need the dregs gone from our site.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
PM every poster you know here so we can make this boycott work effectively.
Good Idea however the posters I interact with are a few, but I'm wlling to send a PM to one and all, state the case as is known and has already been explained very well by those here who are very familiar with the issues. Will be interesting to note the feedback.

We need the dregs gone from our site.
We need to get on with site improvements, more new posters who could feel comfortable and trust the site's activities is more of a priority.
The Dregs Gone? I suspect they're always close nearby, if one leaves another quickly jumps on board. Personally I'm OK with opposing dregs opinions which gives one an opportunity for a good mental workout and sparring session which maintains ones focus while discovering new angles and previously unknown features of them and people in general - how we all deal with situations and how things turn out in the longer term.

If winning strategies can be developed and implemented then perhaps Dregs will transform into agreeable members, at least harmonious with future threads/ideas/movements - That's a winning political power?

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
Good Idea however the posters I interact with are a few, but I'm wlling to send a PM to one and all, state the case as is known and has already been explained very well by those here who are very familiar with the issues. Will be interesting to note the feedback.

We need to get on with site improvements, more new posters who could feel comfortable and trust the site's activities is more of a priority.
The Dregs Gone? I suspect they're always close nearby, if one leaves another quickly jumps on board. Personally I'm OK with opposing dregs opinions which gives one an opportunity for a good mental workout and sparring session which maintains ones focus while discovering new angles and previously unknown features of them and people in general - how we all deal with situations and how things turn out in the longer term.

If winning strategies can be developed and implemented then perhaps Dregs will transform into agreeable members, at least harmonious with future threads/ideas/movements - That's a winning political power?
Or
You could do what intelligent people do.
Listen to opposing arguments, take on board any new information they contain and reevaluate your own position to take account of any aspect of any debate which you had heretofore missed.
You can either nurture your thought process or take a stance at some point and refuse to budge from it regardless of any information presented to you.

Wolf

Reaction score
Or
Listen to opposing arguments, take on board any new information they contain and reevaluate your own position to take account of any aspect of any debate which you had heretofore missed.
You can either nurture your thought process or take a stance at some point and refuse to budge from it regardless of any information presented to you.
The fucking irony in that....😂 😂 😂
Idiot.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Or
Great substance to your post, thanks.
Just had an additional thought, being that in place of the or it could be beneficial to have that as an And which gives credit to us all who strive to make it a better place. The And makes it more inclusive?

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
Great substance to your post, thanks.
Just had an additional thought, being that in place of the or it could be beneficial to have that as an And which gives credit to us all who strive to make it a better place. The And makes it more inclusive?
Very true!

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
How it started....

View: https://twitter.com/TheTonyHadley/status/1392914092852236288?s=20

How its going...

He doesn't look well or sound well there in the vid
What does he think the Jab's supposed to do for him that he's unable to do himself??
His VIP's were all caught f**king around openly on cameras stuck up each others smelly armpits when there was supposed to be strict social distancing for us all to survive but yet he didn't cop on - deserves all that he recommended 🤮to others - The Pratt!

P.S. Vid @ 0:12 he say's "Absolutely Fantastic" = Total Fantasy - He's Day Dreaming!!

Wolf

Reaction score
Even the dodgy Irish snake oil salesman, Ryan, is saying that ConVid is going to be treated the same way the flu is treated.

If gimps want to hide, let them hide.
If gimps want to wear their gimp masks, let them.
If gimps want to get themselves injected with whatever the latest poison their cult leaders tell to be injected with, let them work away.

But don't allow CoVidian Cultist Gimps dictate to others what they should do.

Whatever happened to "My Body, My Choice"? :ROFLMAO:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Even the dodgy Irish snake oil salesman, Ryan, is saying that ConVid is going to be treated the same way the flu is treated.

If gimps want to hide, let them hide.
If gimps want to wear their gimp masks, let them.
If gimps want to get themselves injected with whatever the latest poison their cult leaders tell to be injected with, let them work away.

But don't allow CoVidian Cultist Gimps dictate to others what they should do.

Whatever happened to "My Body, My Choice"? :ROFLMAO:
It's a bit scary though, Ryan is full on Irish establishment and would dictate health policy to any Irish Gombeen Government in a heartbeat if his employers demand it, the Irish people are that vulnerable.
The country can turn full modern day AustriGerman totalitarian nazi at their corporate whims - The Irish constitution just cannot protect us from corporate interference and there are few Irish citizens who care enough to try stop any onslaught, being the pathetic perverted TV headed selfish Gombeens that they've become in recent times.
🤮

Tiger

Reaction score
This is conclusive evidence.

If you are going to bother posting something that you think is evidence of something, can you do yourself and everyone else a favour and find independent sources, not bought and paid for sources that have a strong bias to support the efforts of the people who fund them.

Every major pharmaceutical company that benefited magnificently from the pandemic fund the Mayo clinical trials.

You can take that shit and bring it to the Normie’s on boards.ie where you’ll get less of an eye rolling response.

Wolf

Reaction score

I'd prefer this one........"If I can shoot rabbits, then I can shoot (medical/big pharma) fascists"

Song is about the Spanish Civil War and Franco's fascists but could just as easily be applied to the authoritarian shitheads trying to control our lives and our free will these days.
The 'just obeying orders' lot need to be executed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX8szNPgrEs

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom