Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Bell End Brolly.

Did he meet up with his wife's cousin Piss Pants when he was here?

willow

Reaction score

Small town with a huge heart: Clones opened its doors to the world – but now it needs help to cope​

Over 50pc of the population are migrants but there are no extra resources from government

Rehab Ramadan with daughters Norseen and Laureen and sons Ahmed and Adam. Photo: John McVitty

Rehab Ramadan with daughters Norseen and Laureen and sons Ahmed and Adam. Photo: John McVitty
Samy Abdelrahman with his wife Mona Khalifa and children Yasmin and Ahmed in Clones. Photo: John McVitty

Samy Abdelrahman with his wife Mona Khalifa and children Yasmin and Ahmed in Clones. Photo: John McVitty
Angela Graham of Clones Family Resource Centre, with Colm Laighneach and Sandra Anderson.  Photo: John McVitty

Angela Graham of Clones Family Resource Centre, with Colm Laighneach and Sandra Anderson. Photo: John McVitty

“We welcome everyone, from every background, every culture, every religion. It doesn’t matter to us, everyone is welcome here,” she explains.

“There is high unemployment, high poverty levels, low educational attainment levels, and 30 years of the Troubles affected the town hugely. It has never recovered, and now there’s this,” she says.

Why do these traitors always look like that? Soy-fed idiot dogooders who are destroying their own nest - bloody fools

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Dublin

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Tullow

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
There are now two areas where asylum seekers have set up camps in Dublin. One is at the International Protection Office off Mount St Upper and the other is down an alley which they've barricaded off Sandwith Street Upper about half a kilometre away. Locals aren't happy and have been recording confrontations.

Curiously, you can hear one asylum seeker in the clips above responding to one local man with the NGO talking point that Ireland has a diaspora of 80 million people which they claim requires us to accommodate unlimited numbers of foreigners.

Anyone could take these men into their homes and get them off the streets but for all the talk from the 35% of people (
View: https://t.me/OrlaredChan/6639
) who say we need to welcome ever more asylum seekers to Ireland, few it would seem are willing to lead by example and share their homes with them.

View: https://t.me/OrlaredChan/7686

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Clones should be let rot in its own dung heap. I feel sorry for the decent natives of that town but if the rest willingly handed their town over to invaders fukk 'em.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Clones should be let rot in its own dung heap. I feel sorry for the decent natives of that town but if the rest willingly handed their town over to invaders fukk 'em.
and thosaunds of 'Gaels' [:sick::sick::sick:] will swan into Clones for the Ulster Final and kid themslves that they are supportingIrish culture and traditions a few will notice and none will say its a final being held in a foreign town.

macdougal

Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Interestingly they still claim Seán Russell as one of theirs, and go on about Eoin O'Duffy. In actual real history O'Duffy fell out with the Commonwealth wing of Fine Gael, ending up on the same side as Russell and Frank Ryan, against Dev's Broy Harriers, the Free Staters and the Brits.
RTE often painted O'Duffy as a gay alcoholic. Now I'm starting to wonder was he gay a'tall.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Interestingly they still claim Seán Russell as one of theirs, and go on about Eoin O'Duffy. In actual real history O'Duffy fell out with the Commonwealth wing of Fine Gael, ending up on the same side as Russell and Frank Ryan, against Dev's Broy Harriers, the Free Staters and the Brits.

Really? Source? I admire Sean Russell for all his limitations, Duffy was an alcoholic sexual deviant, and I cannot imagine Russell wanting to have anything to do with him.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom