Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

You see James, Stephen is now essentially endorsing what I was explaining to you a few days ago.

Now were all sort of on the same page:cool:

adeleke says yes!!.jpg

Adele Says Yes!

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
You didn't "explain" anything to me. But yes, he (Tommy Robinson or as leftists prefer to call him, SYL) does indeed agree with you. And that's why, like you, he isn't a nationalist. You simply can't be a nationalist if you believe that the Irish (or in his case English) people don't exist

I certainly did explain in simple plain detail but the posts have been deleted censored off the boards by the look of it. @Declan (censoring?)

You posted up a photo of Adeleke which I responded to by stating "She is Irish" by virtue of the fact she . . .

1. Was born here in Ireland.
2. Was bred, lived, educated & trained in Dublin, Ireland all her life.
3. Possess an Irish Passport, a legal document.
4. Has worked and earned and won for Ireland and consequently has the recognition and awards from Irish Society.
5. She is proud to be Irish.
6. Her accent, she sounds like a Dub
7. Recognises St Patrick as a patron saint in both Ireland and her ancestral African homeland and it follows . . .
8, Wears the green jersey.

adele1.jpg

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I certainly did explain in simple plain detail but the posts have been deleted censored off the boards by the look of it. @Declan (censoring?)

You posted up a photo of Adeleke which I responded to by stating "She is Irish" by virtue of the fact She . . .

1. Was born here in Ireland.
2. Was bred, lived, educated & trained in Dublin, Ireland all her life.
3. Possess an Irish Passport, a legal document.
4. Has worked and earned and won for Ireland and consequently has the recognition and awards from Irish Society.
5. She is proud to be Irish.
6. Her accent, she sounds like a Dub
7. recognises St Patrick as a patron saint in both Ireland and her ancestral African homeland and it follows . . .
8,Wears the green jersey.

View attachment 3004
Jerry would say she can never be Irish because she isn't genealogically Irish. So would Andy.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
She isn't Irish, she's African (I think Nigerian, Nigerian sounding name anyway).

None of what you said makes her Irish.. being born here (AKA "magic dirt theory"), holder of a travel document, competing in international sport, her (supposed) "pride" to do so, her accent, the "green jersey".. none of it.
Electricity, my old friend, if you want to go that route then Scottish and Welsh are Irish, and all three of them are Egyptian.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Jerry would say she can never be Irish because she isn't genealogically Irish. So would Andy.
Apparently it becomes complicated. The simple answer is that there are different types of Irish, American, African, Spanish, English, French, Australian, Israeli, Russian, Indian, Chinese, etc etc as proven by multitude of measures.
All valid!!

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
She isn't Irish, she's African (I think Nigerian, Nigerian sounding name anyway).

None of what you said makes her Irish.. being born here (AKA "magic dirt theory"), holder of a travel document, competing in international sport, her (supposed) "pride" to do so, her accent, the "green jersey".. none of it.
But all 8 points combined do make her Irish and as you state she has African ancestry so combine that with my 8 points makes her AfroIrish - Not IrishAmerican, not a Plasticpaddy, not a Redleg but an AfroIrish and in short - She's Irish.

Just much the same as folk of white english origin who are born on Jamaica are Jamaicans!!

Gotcha James!!:geek:

Goodnight & Good day to You

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I am deciding who is Irish based on genes. If you go the genealogy route, then I think you would have to accept that that's eh, fluid. Especially since the era of ease of travel and the treacherous governments of white countries.
I actually agree.

Human beings divide everything into breeds apart from themselves. Long before we had genetic engineering, we had pigeon fanciers, flower breeders, etc et al. The entire history of humanity involves gene-crafting for desired traits. Cows, flowers, beans.

But the idea that humans might be breeds also--Oh, no no no. That's Unthinkable!

I think I'm more acutely aware of his because unlike everyone else on this forum ( apart from Declan) I live in a truly multicultural society. When you live in such places....you start getting a sense of your own. This is probably less obvious in homogenous societies like Ireland.

There is...something, some thread of commonality, or understanding I have with Irish people on this forum, even if I don't especially like them. There is something there. This has been incredibly eye-opening for me, honestly.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
She's an African Irish citizen, she is not Irish and never will be.
She's a born Irish citizen and later if she has a family with a white Irishman she'll be the mother of Irish children who'll have Irish genes which will make here more Irish too - A mixed Irish mammy to Irish children.

Here's a white Jamaican who was actually born in England but lived all his life in Jamaica, to explain how it works.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K36JI1WoeJY

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Africans, Indians, Europeans plus Others of all creeds and origins = Jamaican, it's something we can all agree on.

In Ireland we have an indigenous white/caucasian component and nowadays many internationals = Irish, It's something we cannot deny.

In respect to @David has been banned It''s true to say Black is Black - White is White

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLe_BMmDGEo

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Civic "nationalism" was invented by (((themuns))) by the way.

Every. Single. Time.
Not true, in fact you & me are some what stupid and ignorant on the subject thus far . . .

Just for example we should try asking the "Africans"(where do you start???) what they think about "Nationalism"

Just look at their diversity?

And we should be concerned about Africans who pray to saint patrick in catholic churches before having pint's of Guinness down their local while watching the soccer or horse racing on telly??

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
You must be confused (what else is new). Civic "nationalism" is a concept, invented by (((themuns))), the same people who brought you "racism"
Understandably it's easy for you not to be confused because you frame the issue of race and migration through a simplified filter and will not acknowledge the wider issues which bring us together.
Yes the Unmentionables have designed many international 'norms' but my link demonstrates many examples of nationalism - Civic, cultural, international influenced nationalism etc etc, much is devoid of ((()))

Just reading it alone will add 1 iQ point to your intellect, studying it and discussing it will add a further 1 iQ to your potential total, Happy days, the truth will make it better.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom