Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure that it is

Why should we play by their rules? I mean, that's kinda the problem isn't it
I get what you're saying, either way we'll be labelled anyway, so who cares. But, it's important to reference our heritage not just our colour. I know you're not religious, but our heritage is White Christian European. It make the argument stronger I think.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
It's not just (a fear of) that, we should be pro-white, ethnocentric, "racist". We're the only racial group that can't be, fuck that.

Yes, I know that, but you erased the white part. We either become ethnocentric, again, like all other racial groups, or we die.
No, I agree. Whites make p less than six per cent of the World Population. We are more entitled than any to be ethnocentric. I've no issue with being called racist, the word has no value anyway.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyway I agree with David, you cannot become Irish in one generation like that. If I was born in Tokyo, had all the papers and lived there for ages, I still wouldn't be Japanese, nor my children. And I don't understand how people can treat Irish nationality with less respect than the Japanese one.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I don't buy the whole peaceful co-existence argument. Muslims are not peacefully co-existing here in Europe (that could be based on what countries they have come from though). Jews have no intention of co-existing without trying to subvert the culture that hosts them. Neither belong here.
Islam is incompatible. As soon as they get the numbers, they will turn nasty.

And the quicker that happens the better.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Yes, but not as clearly, they are infinitely smarter and can overcome their lesser number .
I'd view them as more dangerous. They've already threatened the Samson option if they don't get their way.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Well okay, but I thought you said that we should take a trick out of their book and identify as a religious group (which I don't think they really do) so as to avoid being labelled racist
Not to avoid being labelled racist, but to avoid this going down the BLM route and getting deliberately confused.

Tiger

Reaction score
lol Things aren't getting any less confusing for me. Let's start again.

You said:

I took that to mean:

1. They identify as a religious group (which I don't think they do themselves, I think only people like @Tiger think that they're a religious group (which is probably a sort of projection))

2. If we identify as a religious group (which we aren't) then it would remove race from the equation, but why would we want to do that other than fear of being labeled "racist"? 🤔

And as for the part in bold in your post above, I'm not sure what that means, r u saying that we shouldn't be engaging in racial identity politics, or something? 🤔 Of course BLM isn't so much black identitarian as it is an anti-white hate organisation.
Okay, my low IQ friend moron….,you have a history of misrepresenting me now.

As you have referenced me, can you clarify whom I think are a religious group ( whom you presumably obviously don’t)

Also, I feel privileged to be living rent free inside your small head.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
You're stuck on the anti-Muslim (counter-Jihad) stuff.

Which is the bigger problem, the people coming through the gate or the people holding it open?
I don't like either being in Ireland, and I am convinced that both intend to eliminate Christians, goyims and infidels.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
lol Things aren't getting any less confusing for me. Let's start again.

You said:

I took that to mean:

1. They identify as a religious group (which I don't think they do themselves, I think only people like @Tiger think that they're a religious group (which is probably a sort of projection))

2. If we identify as a religious group (which we aren't) then it would remove race from the equation, but why would we want to do that other than fear of being labeled "racist"? 🤔

And as for the part in bold in your post above, I'm not sure what that means, r u saying that we shouldn't be engaging in racial identity politics, or something? 🤔 Of course BLM isn't so much black identitarian as it is an anti-white hate organisation.
Ok. Making it black against white is too broad atm. It invites too many to the party. We need to identify ourselves with our heritage as well as with our skin colour. Two pronged approach.
Instead of just being White against blacks, we are now White Christians against Muslims and Jews.
Thing about Jews they shapeshift. White one day, Jewish the next. They will never identify as Christian however.
Therefore, we are fighting for a White Christian Europe.
I've no problem with being called a racist or an anti-Semite, I'm both. I mean anti-Semite in its true form as well. I don't want these people in Europe. Both have proven they are unwilling to assimilate.

Tiger

Reaction score
You've been asked umpteen times what you think a Jew is and you refuse to answer

I don't think that Jews are a religious group, in much the same way I don't think that the Irish are
A Jewish person is someone who identifies with or belongs to the Jewish religion, culture or ethnicity.

As mentioned ad naseum the breakdown of identity is multifaceted under the broad adjective of Jew (Yiddish, Ladino, Hebrew etc…). Some Jews identify under the religious aspects, others just on cultural or ethnic grounds.

Jewish identity is diverse, but doesn’t qualify as a race under any understanding of the word ‘race’.

Tiger

Reaction score
As a matter of interest, do you think that the Irish are a race? 🤔
No.

We have our own unique culture and historical identity, but we are not biologically distinct enough from the rest of Europe to be credibly defined as being our own race.

There has been many foreign conquests of Ireland which has lead to our diverse ancestry

Many Irish people are descended from Viking (Scandinavian) ancestry, particularly people from Dublin, Waterford and Wexford.

There is also a genetic connection with France. There has been several migration events from France, one notable period of interaction occurred during the Norman conquest of Ireland in the 12th century. You can see the French ancestry in many surnames such as De Burgh (Burke), Fitzgerald, Delaney etc..

There has also been several conquests from England since the 12th Century. Many of the ruling class over the centuries and still to this day hail from this ‘Anglo-Irish’ heritage.

Last edited:

Tiger

Reaction score
Would you believe that I've argued against your BFF @PlunkettsGhost on basically the same grounds, several times?
Each to their own.

The word ‘race’ is very slippery. Some people use it to describe what would essentially be a tribe, but tribes are normally defined as small groups. It’s hard to make the case to describe an entire nation as a tribe. When I hear people say “the Irish race”, I presume that they are referring to the Irish people as a distinct tribe versus anything genetic or ethnic.
Yes, Plunketts believes that the Irish are a race. I did a quick search for posts by him with Irish + race and here's an example -

Post in thread 'Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/mass-migration-to-ireland-europe.252/post-24379

Btw, I recall listening to a few minutes of that video (with Morgoth) and didn't hear anything that was attested (seems like Plunketts was just fitting in a EMJ talking point).

Oh, and I forgot to ask you in my last post.. If I was to convert, is convert the right word for me, well you know what I mean, if I was to adopt Judaism as my religion, would I then be a Jew? 🤔
Yes, of course. It’s simply an adjective to help describe a persons religion or heritage. That would include converts.

The same would be true if someone became a Muslim, they would now have a new adjective as part of their identity.

Is there some reason why you think Jews are different to other groups?

Tiger

Reaction score
Chortle.. That didn't seem to be the case avec moi :)

I think there's about 15 million Jews in the world (mostly in Israel and the US), total.

I guess it's a religion that didn't really catch on.
They don’t actively proselytise
Jew is a noun
It’s a noun and an adjective depending on usage
I think one can convert (or as the Muslims say - revert) to Islam and become a Muslim. I don't think it's as straightforward becoming a Jew.
It’s not straightforward or common, but there are converts, usually through marriage.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom