Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Plunkett in the comments!

"Start photoshopping Jews into all race mixing advertisements"

GNoa8XnaAAAwL-D

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
They won't let me Sir. They said I'd be banned if I tried :(

On another note I happened to switch over to "Doctor Who" today and the black Doctor Who with his white missus were in a place full of babies.

All the babies were half caste and were saying "Mommy! Daddy!".

I thought they're trying to programme wee girls to want to mate with a black man and have a half caste child

GNn2l1cXgAAeTe4

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
They won't let me Sir. They said I'd be banned if I tried :(

On another note I happened to switch over to "Doctor Who" today and the black Doctor Who with his white missus were in a place full of babies.

All the babies were half caste and were saying "Mommy! Daddy!".

I thought they're trying to programme wee girls to want to mate with a black man and have a half caste child

GNn2l1cXgAAeTe4

Fire it up again and go out in a blaze of glory, like the East Tyrone Brigade in Loughgall. 💣💥🔥

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I knew that was in your area but I didn't want to say it :mad: there"'ll need to be big fences put up to keep the rats in .........I'd say they will not be happy with Thornton hall

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I have a feeling Goat likes the influx of young brown men coming into his area...

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
They were roaring and shouting at each last night at the fianna fail parliamentary party meeting when Michael McGrath told them approx 26k to 30k migrants will arrive here this year to file bogus asylum claims

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
What do you think of the current influx of illegal migrants skin ? ........economic migrants and grifters pretending to be asylum seekers has become a serious problem
I think the current situation needs to be addressed. Legal migrants need to stop being conflated with asylum seekers/protection seekers. The latter should be assessed humanely, effectively and efficiently. Those who are not entitled to protection/asylum should be told sorry and goodbye. Those who are should be given full access to state services as they become available.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I think the current situation needs to be addressed. Legal migrants need to stop being conflated with asylum seekers/protection seekers. The latter should be assessed humanely, effectively and efficiently. Those who are not entitled to protection/asylum should be told sorry and goodbye. Those who are should be given full access to state services as they become available.
This centre view would be attacked by the NGO's ......Irish refugee council......kinky kambuke.......fat Olivia ect etc you might even be labelled as a racist for having this view as you agree with the concept of deportation

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Stop calling them migrants. They're anything but. They're illegal aliens. Amazing how American woketard terms get carried by the East wind over the Atlantic and end up infecting the Isles and the Continent.

Worse than fucking Covid. :mad::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
They are worse than illegal aliens. An illegal will sneak in and make a run for it. On escaping he slaves for a $100 a day , at least 6 days a week. he pays for his room and his grub and a few cervezas.

These pricks, run to the ICE Officer and then he is housed fed and given a debit card.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
They are worse than illegal aliens. An illegal will sneak in and make a run for it. On escaping he slaves for a $100 a day , at least 6 days a week. he pays for his room and his grub and a few cervezas.

These pricks, run to the ICE Officer and then he is housed fed and given a debit card.

I make no distinctions. Whether they work and are paid under the table or not, they're bleeding us white. The Bill of Rights applies neither to legal nor illegal aliens, and they all should be summarily deported.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I make no distinctions. Whether they work and are paid under the table or not, they're bleeding us white. The Bill of Rights applies neither to legal nor illegal aliens, and they all should be summarily deported.
Tadgh makes a strong case for Dan to be deported from his Country!

Popular Threads

Top Bottom