Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Imported Islamist activists and Boomer Irish; the Left in Ireland

photo_2023-11-18_15-45-20.jpg

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
When the fighting is over perhaps the Israeli government can do another census, just in time for Christmas!

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score
It really is pedophile, rapist and sexual deviant central.
Closely followed by Zitler's Ukraine.

Takes a certain type of pervert to support these kips.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I will be requesting your company for a coffee for me and a pint for you if you wish on my next trip which is very soon.

Www.bostoncustomtours.net

My Facebook and business, which is seasonal so I do other things as well as I like to make money nearly every day.

For less than$1000 a year I have this chat site named after my real pub in Quincy Massachusetts from 1994 to 2006.
As an aside are you aware that FB has done away with its RAI (responsible artificial intelligence) team and transferred it to its creative AI team? In other words it doesn’t give a feck about how AI may be used as a weapon against society, it just wants to make money out of it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
As an aside are you aware that FB has done away with its RAI (responsible artificial intelligence) team and transferred it to its creative AI team? In other words it doesn’t give a feck about how AI may be used as a weapon against society, it just wants to make money out of it.
@Myles O'Reilly. Can you explain WHAT MAF said??

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom