The Climate Change scam

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
You said you'd have a look at these records then and see when and how they were recorded.

Tell us when you are ready.
You are ever the prat, you know damn well I was asking you to produce them but you have to try and turn that round because you are too damn idle to back up your claims, or you can't, probably both.

Now go run away and play with some retard who thinks your silly games are clever.

K

Kangal

You are ever the prat, you know damn well I was asking you to produce them but you have to try and turn that round because you are too damn idle to back up your claims, or you can't, probably both.

Now go run away and play with some retard who thinks your silly games are clever.

2 Chainz Pockets GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

MAF comes up short again.

I mean, if you actually had some kind of real counter argument, with evidence, you'd state it here, rather than engaging in this constant faffing about and juvenile tired insults. Right?

But you don't.

Give me a "whatever" 🤡

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
2 Chainz Pockets GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

MAF comes up short again.

I mean, if you actually had some kind of real counter argument, with evidence, you'd state it here, rather than engaging in this constant faffing about and juvenile tired insults. Right?

But you don't.

Give me a "whatever" 🤡
Read the thread boyo, plenty there, now get a grip of your knickers and produce those records or keep your gob shut.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Woke Bell End

Climate expert gets death threats after post about pub's log fire goes viral

On Sunday, Dr Smith posted to his 12,000 followers on X, formerly Twitter, that the previous night he had noticed a smell of smoke in his flat while having "a quiet night in" and decided to investigate.

He said he discovered a local pub had an open log fire with smoke billowing out of the roof, in a designated 'smoke control area'.

Dr Smith, a wildfire scientist with expertise in smoke, measured the emission levels, which he said were "unhealthy" at PM2.5 at 70 µg/m3.

He wrote: “I know it's the festive season & I don't want to be a Grinch, but the height of the chimney is below that of the housing opposite.

“In the flat above me is a toddler with asthma, & the people working in the pub will have chronic exposure to a known carcinogen.”

In response, some X users accused Dr Smith of being “miserable” and a wannabe “traffic warden”.

But the abuse continued to get worse, with others then issuing death threats.

Dr Smith, associate professor at LSE geography and environment, told Yahoo News UK: “It’s shocked me, I’ve never received death threats. It’s been a difficult week.

“The language used has been misogynistic and homophobic. The worst ones are the comments telling me to kill myself.

“Many of my colleagues in climate science and air pollution and quality research who are female or from minority backgrounds face this more than I do.”

a30843e0-950f-11ee-9fbf-92a34ebd77dc

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Woke Bell End

On Sunday, Dr Smith posted to his 12,000 followers on X, formerly Twitter, that the previous night he had noticed a smell of smoke in his flat while having "a quiet night in" and decided to investigate.

He said he discovered a local pub had an open log fire with smoke billowing out of the roof, in a designated 'smoke control area'.

Dr Smith, a wildfire scientist with expertise in smoke, measured the emission levels, which he said were "unhealthy" at PM2.5 at 70 µg/m3.

He wrote: “I know it's the festive season & I don't want to be a Grinch, but the height of the chimney is below that of the housing opposite.

“In the flat above me is a toddler with asthma, & the people working in the pub will have chronic exposure to a known carcinogen.”

In response, some X users accused Dr Smith of being “miserable” and a wannabe “traffic warden”.

Dr Smith, associate professor at LSE geography and environment, told Yahoo News UK: “It’s shocked me, I’ve never received death threats. It’s been a difficult week.

“The language used has been misogynistic and homophobic. The worst ones are the comments telling me to kill myself.

“Many of my colleagues in climate science and air pollution and quality research who are female or from minority backgrounds face this more than I do.”

How about a Cremation ? !

With Smokeless Fuel ! !

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Woke Bell End

Perhaps the lad should spend less time sitting in a field trying to look pretty and take a moment or two to climb down from his ivory tower to experience what real people think.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Woke Bell End

A partof the totalitarian narrative.
A small issue blown up.
Be interesting to track down who posted the comments.
Generally the plod would be all over this.
Sounds like a plant.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
A partof the totalitarian narrative.
A small issue blown up.
Be interesting to track down who posted the comments.
Generally the plod would be all over this.
Sounds like a plant.
I to was thinking that it all seems a little unreal, but that's all we can expect from governments today, lies and manipulation.

Reactions: jpc

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Ryan & Robinson!! What's the Story?? Absurd, Deluded, Insincere, Misguided, Mistaken, Lacking say I.
Oh, and they're useless in implementing their own daft Ideas, despite having all the tools, carbon tax money and a nation at their fingertips . . .

greeny power 2.jpg

See how ridiculous they are preaching to the world about what to do when in fact they fail to do it at home themselves, they fail miserably.
A few things they should be doing and should have started doing 10 years ago.

1. Reclaim and protect our own offshore Gas supply - Instead of serving it up to International interests who burn it up globally, it should be brought back to Ireland and used sparingly for when we desperately need it, regulate it's extraction at 50% of current rate - Reduction achieved!

2. Start replanting the nations forests and orchards with a broad range of useful Trees on a large scale, everywhere possible.

3. Develop a vastly improved transport infrastructure based on electrification, trains and trams - Nationwide!!
We have the windmills so now lets use them properly as intended.

4. HydroElectric power - Get digging, get building oh Spirit of Ireland.

5 Canals - Freight and Transportation.

Instead we get embarrassing pipe dreams with no solutions and vacuous rhetoric,

They should both be sacked for pushing incompetent nonsense at the expense of ignoring true solutions.
Their place in Clown World is well deserved.🤡🤡

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2023/...ing-reps-at-cop28-as-agriculture-takes-focus/

The Chair of the Elders Mary Robinson has accused Saudi Arabia and its allies of holding the COP28 climate talks hostage.

She said she fears the summit is falling short of what is required to stay within the 1.5 degree Celsius warming threshold.

Mrs Robinson said she is calling on countries with the capacity to ensure the outcome of this summit is historic, for the right reasons, to lean in now with ambition and urgency.

She said the nations thwarting progress are those with the greatest stakes in fossil fuels but also the most plentiful resources to act.

Why won't this filthy NGO quango tool just crawl off and die somewhere .....these unelected "elders" intervensions are absolutely puke making , how the hell are NGO dirt like her allowed to get on their hind legs at these talks

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Ryan & Robinson!! What's the Story?? Absurd, Deluded, Insincere, Misguided, Mistaken, Lacking say I.
Oh, and they're useless in implementing their own daft Ideas, despite having all the tools, carbon tax money and a nation at their fingertips . . .

View attachment 3746

See how ridiculous they are preaching to the world about what to do when in fact they fail to do it at home themselves, they fail miserably.
A few things they should be doing and should have started doing 10 years ago.

1. Reclaim and protect our own offshore Gas supply - Instead of serving it up to International interests who burn it up globally, it should be brought back to Ireland and used sparingly for when we desperately need it, regulate it's extraction at 50% of current rate - Reduction achieved!

2. Start replanting the nations forests and orchards with a broad range of useful Trees on a large scale, everywhere possible.

3. Develop a vastly improved transport infrastructure based on electrification, trains and trams - Nationwide!!
We have the windmills so now lets use them properly as intended.

4. HydroElectric power - Get digging, get building oh Spirit of Ireland.

5 Canals - Freight and Transportation.

Instead we get embarrassing pipe dreams with no solutions and vacuous rhetoric,

They should both be sacked for pushing incompetent nonsense at the expense of ignoring true solutions.
Their place in Clown World is well deserved.🤡🤡
These are all actions that have a veneer of logic about them, but, just like renewables and EVs, they don't stand up to scrutiny.

1. We desperately need the gas now, we import 70% of our energy needs as it is.

2. Pines are quick growing and provide a valuable income within 30 years. Presently there is an ongoing EU induced FUBAR over felling licenses that is discouraging all replanting, let alone replacement with broad leaved species. The ground turned over to pine forestry tends not to be suitable for the broad leaved trees of value, which have a much longer lead time, maybe 100 years before they can be harvested depending on species. (BTW, I'm not a fan of sitka monoculture myself).

3&5. Calls for more canals and railways etc have been around for a long time. They are though, hideously expensive to build and maintain, and slow, especially canals. This sort of infrastructure works far better on large land masses, carrying containers 500 miles up the Rhine for instance, or 10,000 tonnes of coal across America. Cornflakes to Tesco in Ballygobackwards just doesn't call for the same transport investment. Ireland is thinly populated and produces mainly agricultural products, roads are the best way to serve the well spaced out destinations and collection points considering the low tonnages involved. You will also need transfer facilities because the last few miles will always be on a truck.

Wind turbines are turning out to be more a liability than sound investment, environmentally and financially, see Val for details, and he's right. Nor can they provide a constant supply of electricity, essential for a train network.

4. Unfortunately Ireland doesn't have the elevation (on average) to extract much energy via hydroelectric installations. For hydroelectric to work we need massive amounts of water high up and nature to do the heavy lifting. We have the weather on our side (usually), but most of the water is relatively low lying.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom