The Gemma Thread.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Could you post an image Madam? I can't find her and Sham didn't bother putting one up after making the claim.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Gemma?? Idi needs to go to specsavers
I was talkin about Water's bird. And yes, with me in in control of the make-up , I reckon I could make Gemma look real hot.

Her hair is terrible too, I could sort that mess out in a flash.

Both Waters and O'Doherty are letting themselves down on the image front. Some posters here think image is not important, but it really is.

willow

Reaction score
Could you post an image Madam? I can't find her and Sham didn't bother putting one up after making the claim.
Janey I cant. You know I am tech challenged🤪🥴🤣 I just put 'John Waters Wife' into google. There she is - one even with Gems outside the Four Courts. Fine blonde lady. Sane looking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230830-214143_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230830-214143_Samsung Internet.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 42

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Have you been photoshopping myles??🤨
The Lady in the above Image clearly is a 50%/50% mix of Both Gemma & Aisling 😵
That's Incredible, really is . . .
That's waters bird.

A fine thing.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
The thing about Gemma is that good conservative national candidates will struggle to get seats in the next election.
The NP will get none, Freedom party might get 1. Independents on my side might get 2. Gemma will get 2000
votes at best. That will be the way for ever. Not worth the trouble.

Here in a rural constituency with farmers under attack, cars being outlawed, and migrants everywhere I might get 3500 votes. It will be the TD who came to the mothers funeral.
Gemma says she'll never run for elected office again because elections are rigged, however she also said that she believes the state will soon collapse due to people finding out the truth from the Irish light and she will then put herself forward as "interim benign dictator" for 6 months to a year.

willow

Reaction score
Gemma says she'll never run for elected office again because elections are rigged, however she also said that she believes the state will soon collapse due to people finding out the truth from the Irish light and she will then put herself forward as "interim benign dictator" for 6 months to a year.
And pregnant hussies will be whipped in the streets, especially on no- meat Fridays... she's really gone full retard this time😳

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
And pregnant hussies will be whipped in the streets, especially on no- meat Fridays... she's really gone full retard this time😳
Except she never said this.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom