The Gemma Thread.

willow

Reaction score
In what ways does she believe that?

I have come across Prods who believe that at least Sunni Muslims have more in common with them than Catholics because of the whole "Priesthood of all Believers" thing and the issues of statues, iconography, etc.
I couldn't tell you what goes on in her head. I heard her say this on her newest livestream on gettr. My take on Islam - not Muslims per se - is that it is our worst enemy. We have fought it and kept it out of our lands for a thousand years plus - yet somewhere in the last 50- 100 years ish a switch was made. I believe - call me crazy if you will, but it takes too long to elaborate - that Islam was chosen by the ptb to subject us and ultimately batter us into submission. Incidentally the meaning of the word islam. Submission/surrender.
Look what happened to 'culture' in the lands that were conquered and forced to submit. Afghanistan. The whole Arabian peninsula. North Africa. This warlike ideology is not and can never be our friend. No matter how much taqiyya they utilise.
Listen to her livestream.
O'D lightly brushes over child marriage, stoning and asserts Sharia values to be more compatible to us Irish than 'Protestantism'
The woman has lost her everloving mind.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Gemma's entire routine now is to claim that everything on the days news cycle, from refugee tents in Dublin to the Slovak PM is a fake event with crisis actors, we are to ignore everything, oh except her court cases 🙄

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I have not heard her in a week or two!

I will have to check

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
And to think David Vance used to have her on his Podcast. I heard his loyalist followers threatened to shoot him dead if he didn't stop conversing with her.

Oh yeah I remember hearing that on one of her appearances with him she was ranting on about Freemasonic Prods subverting Catholic Ireland by spreading homosexual carry on- not exactly stuff that would go down well in a knee breakers in Larne. I don't think she had taken on board who David Vance was.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
She is very un-Catholic towards Andy Heasmen, Yes he was a drug user and dealer, something that he has never denied but he changed his life after finding God. Why is her default position that every right wing street activist in Ireland is working for the Gardaí?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
She is very un-Catholic towards Andy Heasmen, Yes he was a drug user and dealer, something that he has never denied but he changed his life after finding God. Why is her default position that every right wing street activist in Ireland is working for the Gardaí?

Because she believes that she has an inborn right to be the centre of attention and so people following them as opposed to giving her the authority of a Moses is obviously going to be a source of irritation for her. Most people in contemporary Western societies are neurotic to some degree or other- people act in ways both irrational and destructive to self and others all the time without any State involvement.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It would s very easy to fall for nto this trap because unfortunately it was turned out to be the case so often in history

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Now she's saying not only do all the foreigners have to go home, any Irish person without a Gaelic surname such as O'Doherty have to leave too.

She's not just talking about Planter names from the 1600's but Norman names from the 1100's!

Poor aul Bocht aka Brian Nugent will have to head off and find a pad somewhere in Normandy :)

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Now she's saying not only do all the foreigners have to go home, any Irish person without a Gaelic surname such as O'Doherty have to leave too.

She's not just talking about Planter names from the 1600's but Norman names from the 1100's!

Poor aul Bocht aka Brian Nugent will have to head off and find a pad somewhere in Normandy :)
Yes, and bring @valamhic with him.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
How dare you? Not one drop of foreign blood in me. I always refused to mate with planters or foreigners of any kind, except on an experimental basis for research.

Pack your bag because Myles and his turbo charged rolla will drop both of ye to the airport.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The first 02:00 minutes, Irish immigrants returning home to welcoming local communities, a hearty sight.

I wonder whether or not not the CIA as such but the likes of "Conservative Inc" and the New Apostolic Reformation who of course both have links to the CIA have been investing in Gript. John Mc Guirk though has always been relatively up front about what his politics are though so making that into some conspiracy I think would be wrong.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
What's the deal with the people that still Show up to support Gemma ? People on p.ie are always mocking their appearance
GEhauLSWEAAo9ut.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
What is the problem with them, apart from high milage maybe. 16 is 16 more than they would get if they were not paid to be there

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom