To The Moon

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It would kill the people on the helicopter first.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
In the middle of an ocean. How exactly would it propagate itself?
Given the unknown nature of such a pathogen (vectors and so forth), this was a huge risk to be taking.

If real, the astronauts would have been confined to a research ship with tight quarantine facilities

Kangal

New
Reaction score
You think filming reading off a decently sized space Bible would not have been a bigger finger to the soviet atheists ?

None of this makes sense

How the fuck can you all know so little about what went on?

Amazing really.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Ok. And that's the end of it as the helicopter sinks to the bottom of the ocean.
Exactly. And they were exposed because there was no pathogen as the craft never was out in space to pick any unknown pathogen .

So the astronauts are transported and needless to say the crew were not isolated.

It was flash Gordon era optics.

Now, you have derailed enough this thread.

Once that hatch was opened. Anything inside was out. QED

Hermit

Reaction score
Refute what Hermit?
If you disagree with something then provide your reasoning so it can at least be debated. Saying "that's the dumbest thing..." without offering your reasoning why is merely hand-waving and does nothing for the discussion.

SCUBA uses pressurised air, of which 21% is oxygen. When you breathe you use 4% on average. In SCUBA, your expired breath is lost as the mechanism is open cycle. You're never going to use up all the oxygen available in the tank. Most of it is expelled.

The Apollo PLSS could store over 1kg of oxygen (it varied over the missions as needed) leading to 100% O2 for the astronaut in a closed cycle environment. A human consumes 850g of O2 in a day. The PLSS units were recharged at the end of each EVA and the O2 topped up.

There's more to it but that's the gist. Anyone with a slight technical acumen can figure this out.
There you go, that's all you had to do in the first place.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Kangal has been removed because he has no answer to the obvious.

And neither does anyone else either.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I will have a gander and leave a comment later.
I watched waters and unas introductions just now this morning.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/Kugwf9X60A4?si=DWLW0tyvf0x6bN_J

Do I want to believe we put a man on the moon? Yes. Are there are all sorts of reasons not to believe we did? Of course.

Capricorn I, although it's a period piece about the faking of the first Mars landing, seems timelier than ever. Besides, it stars the late, great murderer and all-around shitbag, OJ Simpson.

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
Folks, I have now posted 4 videos on the moon landings from the Channel. It takes a long time to find these as they are back 2 years and when I find one and copy it goes back the today.

You might find them interesting. They are purely evidence based as they say in forensics, every contact leaves a trace. Another reason is that by having them here, I can find them easily.

Let me know what you think, in the intervening two years, Artemis came and went and I suspect the results revealed that no human can ever go beyond low earth orbit and live a healthy life thereafter. In 54 years no living thing ever went beyond LEO, let alone to the moon. Yet they tell us they landed on it 6 times.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom