Ukraine.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
Mod action- seriously just ignore him, posts like the above are problematic.
"Problematic"? You gave me a more severe warning for telling someone to merely fuck off! :D

Look. He can't, won't, ignore me. I made a specific offer to him and he gave me the finger.

I will stop responding to him or talking about him.

But if he mentions me, even indirectly, I will respond. He doesn't get to set the rules.

Last edited:

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
They've always had elections with real candidates.

You are thinking of Russia and China.

Or the Maidan coup, or Zelensky:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Thoughts on today's announcement that the Dole for all Ukrainians is going to be cut from 230€ to 38€ ? Seems Simple Simon Harris has turned "far right" ?
But they still get a house, or if not, an 800 euro a month housing allowance

Kangal

New
Reaction score
Or the Maidan coup, or Zelensky:

The Maidan Revolution by the people you mean. A coup normally comes from the army or other powerful insider.

The trope "Zelensky won't hold elections" is the usual Russian garbage.

Postponing elections in wartime is not unusual. The British did it in WW2.

Would Russia allow Ukrainian elections to proceed unhindered? They'd launched missiles at the polling stations on election day.

By your standards what happened from 1775 onwards in the American colonies was also a coup.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
How about you go to your local hardware store, buy some rope and find a good strong tree.👍
Put an end to your sad and pointless 'life'.😎
Did you not get the memo about telling people to commit suicide

Kangal

New
Reaction score
More likely a Manchurian candidate
Looks like Russia wanted Fico out of the way. There are easier ways for the Government to suspend democracy and ban the opposition than have their PM shot.

The Deputy PM, Tarawba, is even more extreme, joining a far right party in 2019. Looks like he is the preferred leader? Fico is still alive though. He may yet fall out a window.

Even the shooter is playing his role to make it sound like an opposition plot.

The whole thing has the air of the usual inept, amateur, Russian maskirovka op that we have seen so many times since 2022.

View: https://twitter.com/panyiszabolcs/status/1790789652078526939?t=JSz5qCr65zXKfcv-MBe5kg&s=19

Last edited:

bormotello

Reaction score
This is what Slovak media are writing about Cintula
He was against Russia and actively supported Čaputová. The bomber Juraj Cintula tried to build a political career a few years ago. He tried to start his own party but failed.

🔎Seventy-one-year-old Juraj Cintula, who shot Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico yesterday, has been interested in political events in Slovakia and throughout Europe for many years. Moreover, he himself wanted to enter politics when he founded the movement Against Violence in 2016, which he subsequently planned to register as a political party. On the movement's official Facebook page, Cintula published information about collecting signatures needed for party registration, and the unsuccessful politician himself actively collected these signatures on the streets of Levice in the Nitra region.

❌ On the page of his movement, Juraj Cintula actively disseminated his critical position towards the then Fico government. The person in question also took a negative attitude towards Donald Trump and Marian Kotleb, for example. On the contrary, Cintula expressed ardent support for Zuzana Čaputová, who was a candidate in the presidential elections at the time and was acting as vice-president of the Progressive Slovakia party at the time. He wrote at the time that "It is Zuzana Čaputová who is striving for the purity of politics".

🗣 His neighbor also spoke about Juraj Cintula's political views, who noted in his commentary for Slovak media that he knew Cintula and his wife well. He stated that Cintula was anti-Russian.

🗣️"We met here and there. We had such a debate about politics, I am a supporter of the party towards Russia, he was against Russia. We told each other our opinions and it went out," Slovak media quoted the neighbor as saying.

📌This is also confirmed by the content of the website of the movement led by Juraj Cintula. The very last post on the Facebook page of the so-called Movement against Violence was a text published on April 17, 2022, in which Cintula actually identified himself with the official position of Western countries towards the conflict in Ukraine. In the post, he expressed his rejection of the idea of Slavic brotherhood and condemned Russia for launching an operation in Ukraine.

View: https://t.me/neCT24/55935

Kangal

New
Reaction score
Video with Jurai Cintula from April 24 shouting to Slovak government official "Traitors, collaborators, long live Ukraine."
All part of building a legend, a plausible story.

Isn't it just so convenient that this one video, with this man, was pinpointed so incredibly quickly? :D

A 71 year old man who shoots 5 times while 4 to 5 military trained security personnel stand and watch? :unsure:

A man who appears to be honored by a right wing Russian-linked, paramilitary organisation just a few years ago? :p

It doesn't matter what any media says.

You can go to the Slovački Branci FB pages and see for yourself.

Last edited:

Kangal

New
Reaction score
This is what Slovak media are writing about Cintula

View: https://t.me/neCT24/55935

Not Slovak media. Its one pro-Russian outlet.

"Even Russia's state-run Sputnik has found its unacknowledged successor. Its telegram channel with 16,000 followers has been taken over by the newly launched 42TCen.cz. The website, however, carefully hides the identity of its authors, even when they interview – via encrypted e-mail – various pro-Russian politicians or other public figures of the same mindset."

I'm afraid this op was rumbled right out the gate. Social media is very hard to scrub clean. A lot of work behind the scenes to create this narrative wasted I'm afraid. You'll be damn sure the Slovak population will asking about what's really going on.

Last edited:

bormotello

Reaction score
Not Slovak media. Its one pro-Russian outlet.

"Even Russia's state-run Sputnik has found its unacknowledged successor. Its telegram channel with 16,000 followers has been taken over by the newly launched 42TCen.cz. The website, however, carefully hides the identity of its authors, even when they interview – via encrypted e-mail – various pro-Russian politicians or other public figures of the same mindset."

I'm afraid this op was rumbled right out the gate. Social media is very hard to scrub clean.
Are you saying that the video and other evidence are fake or you just don't like an inconvenient truth which is debunking Western propaganda?

Kangal

New
Reaction score
Are you saying that the video and other evidence are fake or you just don't like an inconvenient truth which is debunking Western propaganda?

Anything we are seeing through Russian channels is clearly crafted and scheduled for release.

But it's all for nothing.

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1654087348180550&set=a.1462594147329872

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1656028404653111&set=a.1462594147329872

I don't expect the Russian media effort to continue for long.

bormotello

Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom