Ukraine.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
It was 8 years ago, while the most recent indicates that he is like a proper far right turned for Ukraine
Tina Fey Dancing GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Did the shitlibs also give this 71 year old those assassin ninja skills to approach, draw his weapon, and shoot Fico 5 times in front of his own security detail?

Where have I seen this before?

Liam Neeson GIF

Fuck it. You should hire him for the Zelensky hit.

It can't be any more preposterous than what you are trying to sell us here.

Last edited:

bormotello

Reaction score
Did the shitlibs also give him those assassin ninja skills to approach, draw his weapon, and shoot Fico 5 times in front of his own security detail?
I haven't seen any outstanding shooting skills from him, only that security guards were doing nothing
My 16-year-old son was doing a much better job after two hours of training in the shooting range with CZ-75

You should hire him for the Zelensky hit.
Zelensky's mission is to kill as much as possible Ukrainian nazis as revenge for what they did during WW2
this is why he must stay alive

Kangal

New
Reaction score
My 16-year-old son was doing a much better job after two hours of training in the shooting range with CZ-75
He was shooting live human targets guarded by armed men who are trained to neutralise or kill any approaching attacker?

Good on him I guess. That's a career in assassination sorted out...

Oh sorry! You meant your son was shooting paper targets in a range under no possible stress or time pressure at all. Yes, that's just like what happened in Slovakia. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Unless....it was all staged like a shooting range. :unsure:

That probably explains it. Even your son could do it then.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
Zelensky's mission is to kill as much as possible Ukrainian nazis as revenge for what they did during WW2
Dude, this 71 year old senior has the chops. You should put him on retainer.

bormotello

Reaction score
He was shooting live human targets guarded by armed men who are trained to neutralise or kill any approaching attacker?

Good on him I guess. That's a career in assassination sorted out...

Oh sorry! You meant your son was shooting paper targets in a range under no possible stress or time pressure at all. Yes, that's just like what happened in Slovakia. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Unless....it was all staged like a shooting range. :unsure:

That probably explains it. Even your son could do it then.
I watched the video a few times and I couldn't find any signs that Fico security guards have been trained to neutralise or kill any approaching attacker
Ordinary bypasses could do a better job

Kangal

New
Reaction score
As expected he is pro-Ukrainian
Video with Jurai Cintula from April 24 shouting to Slovak government official "Traitors, collaborators, long live Ukraine."
Hardly Soros funded propaganda will mention it

View: https://t.me/neCT24/55931

As I predicted, the whole carefully planned narrative has been quickly abandoned. You'll see a drop off soon in the messages you are supposed to post here, regarding this particular op.

"The Slovak interior minister said Thursday that a "lone wolf" has been charged in the shooting that seriously wounded Prime Minister Robert Fico....he said Thursday that the suspect charged was a lone wolf who "did not belong to any political groups."

Last edited:

bormotello

Reaction score
As I predicted, the whole carefully planned narrative has been quickly abandoned. You'll see a drop off soon in the messages you are supposed to post here, regarding this particular op.

"The Slovak interior minister said Thursday that a "lone wolf" has been charged in the shooting that seriously wounded Prime Minister Robert Fico....he said Thursday that the suspect charged was a lone wolf who "did not belong to any political groups."
As usual Western propaganda takes words out of context to hide that the assassination was a protest against Fico's refusal to arm Ukrainian Nazis
This is what interior minister said
"The police are working with only one version of the attack. To date, the perpetrator is charged with the premeditated crime of attempted murder. It was a politically motivated act. The reasons are the media information that he had at his disposal and was intensively devoted to political events. Specifically, the abolition of the special prosecutor's office, the suspension of military aid to Ukraine, intervention in RTVS and the dismissal of the chairman of the judicial council. He stated these reasons why he disagrees with the government's policy and why he decided to assassinate the Prime Minister," the Minister of the Interior explained.
He went on to say that the man's actions were accelerated after the presidential elections, as he was not satisfied with their results. That's when he decided to commit an assassination. The assassin was not a member of any group and was the so-called lonely wolf.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
As usual Western propaganda takes words out of context to hide that the assassination was a protest against Fico's refusal to arm Ukrainian Nazis
This is what interior minister said

"The assassin was not a member of any group and was the so-called lonely wolf."

And that's the end of that. They can't dress it up more than that. Once he gets his own defense team we will probably hear the real reasons.

There will be questions though as to how his security team allowed this to happen, and the shooters Russian connections.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
That could be spot on, and it certainly is a good reply to those that say how could he be a nazi and a jew

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom