Ukraine.

bormotello

Reaction score
We already know about his real connections. We have actual proof of it.

The entire op is being called off from what I can see. There is much less disinformation being published by Russian botfarms on this episode,

The Fico media will try continue to push these lines to distract from an old man (who was not, as you tried to tell us, Ukrainian)
Where did I say that is Ukrainian, rather than pro-Ukrainian?
Actually the first thing I said about him was that he is Soros puppet which was obvious from the beginning and Austrian TV just confirmed it
It is pathetic how quickly police came to conclusion that he is a lone wolf without a lengthy investigation, which makes it obvious that Soros puppets in EU want to hide the truth from the public

Kangal

New
Reaction score
Where did I say that is Ukrainian, rather than pro-Ukrainian?
Actually the first thing I said about him was that he is Soros puppet which was obvious from the beginning and Austrian TV just confirmed it
It is pathetic how quickly police came to conclusion that he is a lone wolf without a lengthy investigation, which makes it obvious that Soros puppets in EU want to hide the truth from the public
Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
That's what the Russians do. Kill civilians. That's not to be dismissed lightly. Shame on you.

God, do I feel ashamed. I'm going to run through the streets and flagellate myself for expiation of sins.

The Ukes have been shelling ethnic Russian villages in the Donbas since 2014 and slaughtered 12,000 people or more.

It cuts both ways.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
God, do I feel ashamed. I'm going to run through the streets and flagellate myself for expiation of sins.
Please don't. I doubt you have the physique people want to see naked.

The Ukes have been shelling ethnic Russian villages in the Donbas since 2014 and slaughtered 12,000 people or more.

It cuts both ways.

The Russians have been shelling and killing the Ukrainians since 2014.

In fact, they started it.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
I said, by your standards, it's was the American Coup, 1776-1783.

I think you need to bone up on the definition there, fella.

The French aided and abetted the secession of the 13 colonies. Did the French encourage John Paul Jones and his to steam up the Thames and unload fusillades on Parliament? Did the French plan to transport the Continental Army across the Atlantic, so they could besiege London?

Whatever Quango or spook agency is shelling out for you to spam threads and try to win arguments through obfuscation and sins of omission ought to require IQ tests, 'cause you're less than.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
The French aided and abetted the secession of the 13 colonies. Did the French encourage John Paul Jones and his to steam up the Thames and unload fusillades on Parliament? Did the French plan to transport the Continental Army across the Atlantic, so they could besiege London?
They provided much more substantial help than the Maidan protesters ever got. And the US never complained about it. They were happy to get it.

And it was the pro-Russian regime in 2014 that actually had power on all the levers of state and security apparatus.

Do you understand the meaning of coup now? And how that differs from revolution?

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Whatever Quango or spook agency is shelling out for you to spam threads and try to win arguments through obfuscation and sins of omission ought to require IQ tests, 'cause you're less than.
Whatever Quango or spook agency is shelling out for you to spam threads and try to win arguments through obfuscation and sins of omission ought to require IQ tests, 'cause you're less than

That is precisely how the entity now known as Kangal operates. I rather think that it is a repurposed Indian scam centre.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
If you can't understand you've been comprehensively outmatched and have been thoroughly spanked, I can't help you.

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score
LOL's.
No wonder a certain type worships the freaks in NATO.

Teacherrrrrr........:ROFLMAO:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom