Ukraine.

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score
Good idea, it'll save a fortune by sending them to their death instead of giving them free board and lodgings.(y)

Wolf

Reaction score
Nobody wants that, God forbid, because all bets are off once the missiles are launched.
Biden needed a fake virus and postal voting to get him into office in 2020, he needs something big now to stop Trump.
Don't be surprised if the dirty yanks do a false flag tactical nuke before summer's out.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
But only so many refineries, Saul. And very little capacity to maintain them before these attacks started.

You do understand what refineries are for? Right?

They are not for oil extraction.

You get this, right? I don't think you do.
Sigh.... how many refineries exactly?

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Biden needed a fake virus and postal voting to get him into office in 2020, he needs something big now to stop Trump.
Don't be surprised if the dirty yanks do a false flag tactical nuke before summer's out.

He won't do that, trust me. There's no longer a balance of terror since our nuclear arsenal is not fit for purpose. The Russians would wipe us out.

The Dems are working morning, noon and night to rig the elections. They excel at it.

Last edited:

Wolf

Reaction score
What was the definition of insanity again? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result each time, yep that was it.
Sanctions are designed by terrorists in Washington with the aim of crippling Europeans financially.
The EU goons anf the Brit goons are too stupid to see it.

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
He won't do that, trust me. There's no longer a balance of terror since our nuclear arsenal is no longer fit for purpose. The Russians would wipe us out.

The Dems are working morning, noon and night to rig the elections. They excel at it.
There only need a few nukes here and there to wipe the web and then its game over for the west, and any other country that has come to depend on it to function.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Sanctions are designers by terrorists in Washington with the aim of crippling Europeans financially.
The EU goons anf the Brit goons are too stupid to see it.
I'd be thinking that since the British establishment has an ingrained hatred of the hoi poloi they might actually be going along with the White House in the hope of doing away with the smellysocks altogether.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
I'd be thinking that since the British establishment has an ingrained hatred of the hoi poloi they might actually be going along with the White House in the hope of doing away with the smellysocks altogether.

We've been the Brits' bully boy since World War II and ain't no sign of that letting up.

Last edited:

Kangal

New
Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The likelihood that you ever best me in an argument is as low as the chances of your ever gaining a single convert from this forum.
Well we hit the winner of The Kentucky Derby at 18/1 but an each way punt on Baghdad Bob would be a better gamble that Ukraine winning.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
If Ukraine was even near holding its own in a defensive situation , then there would be no need of NATO troops.

Bring it on.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom